Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

bideau* on 10-19-2007 at 07:37 AM said:
:banghead:

I have two very expensive gameday jerseys (each $150+) hanging in my closet:

1996 #28 Martin :(
2001 #36 Milloy :mad:

You don't know how excited I got when I found out that "Chris Canty" was playing for Dallas ... until I realized he was 300 lbs. :sulk:

Now, the only way I'm making a return on that investment is to hawk it to one of those nuts who collect oddities like Nazi relics and handwritten letters from Charles Manson.

I got a Troy Brown one (blue), a Bruschi one (blue) a fake Seymour one (blue) and a cheasy Superbowl one with Dillon on the back.

But my favorite one is this

paragios.jpg

My next jersey will be a Welker one :)

All authentic.

Bruschi, Brown, Law, Milloy, Martin, Coates, Bledsoe.

Sick of buying jerseys. I'm buying a hoodie and cutting the sleeves short and cutting out the neck insert in the front.

I only have a blue Brady jersey right now, but I'm thinking about getting a blue Kevin Faulk jersey.

Authentic blue Brady

replica blue Adalius Thomas

BTW, anyone notice all the different Brady jerseys there are?

Black????? WTF is that?

White

Blue

Silver

Red

Michigan.

I have to add a few more to my list.

First, went a little crazy on my visit to the Pro Shop the day of the Browns game, picked up:

White Troy Brown #80 (mainly to irritate my friend whose last name is Brown)

"Shiny Blue" Throwback Ben Coates #87

Plus because I fear they're no longer in production I bought an Andre Tippett from the Pro Shop (online) and an (autographed!) Gino Cappaletti from a dealer on eBay. The Tippett arrived today, the Gino I'm still waiting for. :mad: (That's one eBay seller who will NOT be getting positive feedback from me!)

sonsofkraftybob on 10-19-2007 at 04:06 PM said:
Authentic blue Brady

replica blue Adalius Thomas

BTW, anyone notice all the different Brady jerseys there are?

Black????? WTF is that?

White

Blue

Silver

Red

Michigan.

Don't forget the probowl jersey!:D

Replica Bledsoe blue
Authentic Brady blue
Replica Brady red throwback
Replica Brady silver
Replica Bruschi red throwback
Authentic Harrison white
Replica Welker blue
*Oops- forgot to add:
Replica Moss blue (thanks to a special PP forum member :thumb: you know who you are!)

I felt so weird putting on my newest jersey the other day...

A silver 81. I never thought I would see the day I'd toss on a Randy Moss jersey willingly... but I loves it. If I could find a place up here that will fix jerseys, I'll have my parents ship up my sewn 83 to get the nameplate stripped and turned into a Welker.

I have a 90's Blue Ben "Winter" Coates Jersey, Red Hannah, Silver Ty Law, White 75th anniversary edition Bledsoe White Jersey, Navy Deion Branch. I wear the Hannah Jersey the most and The coates jersey is the good luck charm. I put it out for display every game this season so far and you know the record.

:) :pat: :Redsox: :patriots!

I don't wear player jersey's outside my home either. I just wear them on game day. Either at the stadium or a sports bar.

I have #37, Harrison Jersey with this autograph on the back and I have #39, Maroney, but I wear the Harrison Jersey more. I want to get #81 Moss.

I have other Patriot jersey's that I wear to the games.

EasyBigFella* on 07-20-2007 at 10:26 AM said:
You realize if you saved money by not buying 4 of these, you'd have enough for an authentic, right? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the idea EBF! I have purchased two new jersies this season....1 Away Tom Brady Authentic and 1 Home Blue Wes Welker Authentic jersey! Had to support my adopted Pat!

OK, I am new here, but a true fan since I was about 14 and we squished the fish...lol.

I have:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#20 Throw Back Gino Capelletti
#24 Blue Throwback Ty Law
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#28 Blue Throwback Curtis Martin (I had a white one but we burned it after the Jets got him)-really we did..lol
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Red Throw Back Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
#87 Blue Throw Back Coates
#93 Red Throw Back Seymour
# 96 Blue Thomas

None of these are authentic, they are too much, players move too much and the replicas are too sweet to spend that much on the "real deals".

Yes I may have a problem...but I still have 15 current jerseys I can wear when I tailgate either at home, at the bar or at the Razor. Yes I wear them out in public, but I am a teacher and a coach so I can still get away with it hanging out at high school games, track meets etc...

So I am guessing that this thread is one worth bringing back to life. Here are the additions to my collections since joining The Planet:
#12 White Brady Authentic (prize of the collection now)
#12 White Brady Throwback (i have been waiting for them to sell these for years)
#51 Blue Repl Mayo
#83 Blue Repl Welker
#83 Blue Authentic Welker
#75 Blue Repl Wilfork

Crappy Blue Replica Ted Johnson
Blue Replica Brady
Blue Replica Moss (d'oh should have gone away)
Red Replica Throwback Mayo (d'oh bought xxl...turns out I'm still not that fat)

I think white Meriweather might be next up

I have:
Replica Red Dillon
Replica blue Bledsoe
Replica blue ty Law
Replica blue Brady
Newest...Almost authentic Moss. It has sewn on numbers, but its not the official one and it was on sale for $40, but I buy kids size medium, so they are a lot cheaper.

Still have my trusty #80, worn for ten years and now retired.
#51, but Jerod signed it so I can't wear it anymore.

Went to the pro shop last week to by #59 Guyton and found out they don't make one. WHAT???? The guy was wearing the green dot, for crying out loud. He led the defense for four weeks and they don't even have his number out?

None. Never bought one except for the kids. I did have a Patriots jacket back in the early 70s though. If I'm feeling good, I'll wear a blue or red shirt to the stadium (if I think of it) ;)

Still have my trusty #80, worn for ten years and now retired.
#51, but Jerod signed it so I can't wear it anymore.

Went to the pro shop last week to by #59 Guyton and found out they don't make one. WHAT???? The guy was wearing the green dot, for crying out loud. He led the defense for four weeks and they don't even have his number out?

You can have a custom made jersey. I had one made for Ben Watson his rookie year. It was the only one in the stadium that week....lol. Still might be when I wear it as it is a white away jersey oh and no one wear it...lol. Here is a site to get one made for Guyton:

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2237507&cp=2237409

Back