Playoff Predictions?

Tchok13

Reaction score
How do you see the playoffs go down?

My rundown:
AFC
I see the Colts handle the Jets in a low scoring game marked by the Sanchez costing the Jets the win and Manning getting roughhoused.

I see the Ravens maul the Chiefs. I mean maul.

Colts bite the dust at Pittsburgh.

Ravens/Pats - Pats pull ahead late in game.

It snows in Foxboro. Wilfork pancakes. Pats run roughshod on Steelers

NFC
Seattle with an insane upset of Saints

Green bay shows they aren't as good as advertised and can't get it done vs Eagles.

Eagle's offenses gets trampled by Bears, Bear's D wins the game for them.

Falcons put away Seattle with ease.

Bear's D is too much for Falcons.

I agree with your Assessment of the AFC results

Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs

Steelers over Colts
Pats over Ravens

Pats over Steelers

I don't care much about the NFC but think the Packers will go to the SB.

I think the Jest will beat Indy
Baltimore will eviscerate KC

NE will decapitate and **** down the neck of NY
Baltimore will lose a bruise-a-thon to Pittsburgh

NE will dispatch Pitt.

NO over Sea
GB over Phil

NO wins in Chi
GB wins in ATL

GB beats a wounded NO.

NE over the Pack

I have the Colts beating the Jets, and believe it or not, Seattle will upset NO. The Saints play in a pretty loud dome themselves, but Seattle's 12th man is ridiculous.

Close game between GB and Philly with GB pulling out the V by virtue of GBs D stepping up late. I think KC has a good chance of winning but that D will terrorize Cassel and BAL will get a big lead in the 2nd half.

Indy beats PIT and we beat the Ravens (soundly, hopefully) to shut them up and to offer some playoff revenge, setting up NE vs Indy in the AFC Title game from a rematch from 2006.

Over on the NFC side, the two teams slugging it out in the final will probably be GB and ATL, and in a close one, i'm seeing GB pulling it out.

GB vs NE in the Bowl.

Baltimore isn't going to maul, eviscerate or annihilate anyone... they play close in all games, taking it down to the wire.

Ravens over Chiefs, Jest over Colts

Patriots murder the Jest

Steelers squeak out a win versus the Ratbirds

Patriots make the Steelers look silly as they traditionally do...

Saints beat the Seahawks

Packers beat the overrated Eagles

Saints lose to Falcons

Packers beat da Bears

Falcons dispatch the Packers

Pats over Falcons in a close game.

Jets win by at least 17 touchdowns. Manning gets stranded on Revis Island and doesn't catch a single pass. Mart Linchez channels Phil Sims's super bowl brilliance and surgically picks apart the hapless Indianapolis defense and gives all our cheerleaders a deadly mix of Herpes, Sphyliss, and leperosy. Rex Ryan breaks into the foodcourt and cleans out teh concession stands, and during the post game handshake knocks out Jim Caldwell then makes sweet love to his unconscious feet while a drunken Joe Namath sexually harasses Suzy Kolber.

Woody Johnson officially has their named changed to the New York football "Jetternauts" who procede to steam roll through the playoffs leaving a wake of carnage and foot odor in their wake.

The end is near. Make your time.

Jets win by at least 17 touchdowns. Manning gets stranded on Revis Island and doesn't catch a single pass. Mart Linchez channels Phil Sims's super bowl brilliance and surgically picks apart the hapless Indianapolis defense and gives all our cheerleaders a deadly mix of Herpes, Sphyliss, and leperosy. Rex Ryan breaks into the foodcourt and cleans out teh concession stands, and during the post game handshake knocks out Jim Caldwell then makes sweet love to his unconscious feet while a drunken Joe Namath sexually harasses Suzy Kolber.

Woody Johnson officially has their named changed to the New York football "Jetternauts" who procede to steam roll through the playoffs leaving a wake of carnage and foot odor in their wake.

Fvcking WIN thread over...:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Agreed, the Jets are so predictable.

Colts > Jets
Ravens > Chiefs

Patriots > Ravens (blowout)
Steelers > Colts

Patriots > Steelers

Patriots > Saints

Jets over Colts.
Ravens over Chiefs.

Pats over Jets.
Ravens over Steelers.

Pats over Ravens.

Saints over Seahawks.
Eagles over Packers.

Falcons over Eagles.
Saints over Bears.

Falcons over Saints.

Patriots over Falcons.

Jets > Colts
Chiefs > Ravens

Pats > Jets
Chiefs > Sexual Assaults

Pats > Chiefs (Meat and Mrs. Meat's marriage is strained, but ultimately comes through stronger)

7-9's > Saints
Vicks > Packers

Bears > Vicks (vick is injured, kolb plays terrible, reid mis-manages the clock)
7-9's > Falcons

7-9's > Bears

Pats > 7-9's by a FG

EDIT: This postseason is then declared the "worst ever" and neither the owners or the players even consider negotiating a new CBA in protest. Fans do not care, after watching the seahawks make it to the superbowl. The NFL is disbanded and replaced with Tom Brady's Scooter Racing Hour on Sundays.

The Seattle/NO game will be much close than people think.

Green Bay will find a way to blow their match against Philly.

KC will knock off the people's choice.

Just going against the grain. I think at least two of these will come true.

My son who is a huge Patriots fan had a dream that the Patriots lost to the Chiefs in the playoffs. eeek

As for my predictions.

AFC:

Ravens over Chiefs - As much as I want to see the Chiefs win, I just don't see it happening. The Ravens defense will smother the Chiefs offense. 17-7.

Jets over Colts - Hate to see the Jets win but love the idea of seeing them in the next round for a royal ass kicking. 14-13

Steelers over Ravens - No matter which team wins this game, one thing is for sure. They won't be fit for the AFC Champtionship because they are going to kill eachother. 21-14

Patriots over Jets - Rex Ryan runs his mouth all week leading to Belichick never taking his foot off the gas. 35-13.

Patriots over Steelers - Another shootout between Brady and Raplessberger. Brady wins again. 34-30

NFC:

Seahawks over Saints - The Saints are depleted at RB so I can honestly see this happening. 21-20

Eagles over Packers - This is a tough one but I can see the Eagles pulling this one out. 21-17

Eagles over Bears - Tight game until crunch time then Cutler does what he does best. CHOKE!! 28-24

Falcons over Seahawks - No contest. 35-17

Eagles over Falcons - This will be the biggest game of the playoffs. Vick's homecoming. 31-27

Super Bowl:

Patriots over Eagles - The dream matchup. Brady and Vick have been compared all season and they get to match up in the end (If that's what you want to call it). Brady makes former teammate Assante look like a complete fool and the Patriots win their fourth title 34-21.

Colts and Chiefs win.
Colts and Chiefs lose.
Steelers lose.

Nicely done. I'll see your ante and raise you 1.

Colts and Ravens win
Colts and Ravens lose
Steelers lose
Packers lose

Back