Playoffs, Divisional Round - other games

Pittsburgh is dominating but only up 9-7. KC gets a huge int in the end zone...

I really hope KC pulls this out. Pittsburgh has a tone of talent at different levels of their team. The only thing with them is they do a lot of dumb shit. It's not poorly coached mistakes but just poorly timed errors....

Tomlin is a much worse cheerleader than Reid is...

Brutal hit. And reading lips there the coach next to Tomlin told the penalized player "that wasn't your fault."

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

If KC had any urgency on this drive they could have safely kicked the FG. Now they have to go for it....

Concussion protocol is a joke. He clearly was concussed but he's back out there already. Didn't even go to locker room

Neither of these teams will beat the Pats next weekend, Pitts can't score a TD and the Chiefs can't score at all. After watching the Dallas/GB game this is like watching Pop Warner football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look, the Chiefs scored a TD! lol

damn such a huge holding penalty on KC, this game should've been tied now

Neither KC nor Pittsburgh are disciplined. Stupid mistakes galore.

The Chiefs just wasted this whole game with a garbage offensive game plan. Even on this TD drive that cut the lead to 1 they could have went hurry up and scored quickly and then even if they miss the 2 pointer they still have ample time to get a 3 & out and get the ball back but Andy Reid is too dumb to figure that out.

Since the 2004 season there have been 26 QBs to lead their teams to the AFCCG.

Brady and Ben are 14 of those 26.

That was the worst game of the weekend, like trying to watch synchronized swimming.

Back