Playoffs, Divisional Round - other games

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Figured we could use a new thread for the other matchups.

Saturday:

(3) Seattle at (2) Atlanta Georgia Dome
Atlanta, GA 4:35pm / FOX

Sunday, Jan. 15, 2017

(3) Pittsburgh at (2) Kansas City
Kansas City, MO 1:05pm / NBC

(4) Green Bay at (1) Dallas
Arlington, TX 4:40pm / FOX

Pulling for the Falcons to bitch slap the Seachicken's, the fan base up here is annoying as hell and another long playoff run will only make it worse.

Don't really care about the KC/Pittsburgh game, I think the Pats can handle either team well at home.

The Cowboys/Packers game will be a good one, not sure who to cheer for as I like both teams. I'll be ok with either team winning but I do lean a little bit towards the Cowboys and the wife the Packers. Might have to make a bet with her on the game.......lol.

I just saw an article that said the Chiefs replaced parts of their field today. There's supposed to be snow by the end of the week. That field will be in horrible condition fast and I'd be surprised if there aren't some significant injuries by the time that game is over.

Earlier today, 98.5 reported that there were plenty of cheap tickets available for the Atlanta-Seattle game. Great fan base there.

I picked all the games right last weekend. I suspect I won't this weekend.

Seattle
Dallas
KC

I want to see the Chiefs > Steelers because I can't stand those dirty f***s. I'd like to see the Cowboys > Packers because it's getting nauseating constantly hearing people say "Rodgers is the greatest to ever step on the field!" yeah, STFU. And I'd like to see the Falcons > the Seahawks because fvck Seattle.

I want to see the Chiefs > Steelers because I can't stand those dirty f***s. I'd like to see the Cowboys > Packers because it's getting nauseating constantly hearing people say "Rodgers is the greatest to ever step on the field!" yeah, STFU. And I'd like to see the Falcons > the Seahawks because fvck Seattle.

Correct I can't stand the Steeler fans e.g. Troll more than the actual Steeler players!

I also hate the Packers as well as this goes back to the Favre era as I hate that franchise the most!

I fully expect all the home teams to win and win comfortably just like WC weekend. The league stinks this year with the only two legit teams being the Pats and Cowboys. I am hoping that is the SB.

I fully expect all the home teams to win and win comfortably just like WC weekend. The league stinks this year with the only two legit teams being the Pats and Cowboys. I am hoping that is the SB.

This is a pretty good take.

I fully expect all the home teams to win and win comfortably just like WC weekend.
I don't know about that. I think one of the NFC games may generate an upset.

But I am somewhat sanguine about KC:
  • Pittsburgh won't be playing at home.
  • Pittsburgh won't be playing against a backup QB.
  • Pittsburgh won't be playing against a team without its starting secondary.
  • Pittsburgh won't be playing against a rookie head coach.
On the other hand, it's Andy Reid and Alex Smith, so I'm not betting the house, either.

Keep dissing the Steelers.

Their D especially.
Everything I wrote in the post above is a simple statement of fact.

Matt Moore is a back-up QB. Alex Smith is not.

Adam Gase is a rookie head coach. Andy Reid is not.

The Miami secondary was missing multiple starters. The KC secondary is healthy.

And, lastly, the Steelers are on the road this week - how is that disrespect?

Do the Steeler play worse on the road? Yes, almost every team in the league plays worse on the road.

Here's something that should have you concerned: Big Ben's road difficulties.

20 TDs home
9 TDs away

Passer rating (home): 117
Passer rating (away): 77

BREAKING NEWS

Ben still thinks it is illegal for defensive players to shift along the defensive line.

move along, nothing to see here

I just saw an article that said the Chiefs replaced parts of their field today. There's supposed to be snow by the end of the week. That field will be in horrible condition fast and I'd be surprised if there aren't some significant injuries by the time that game is over.

BenTodd appreciates the heads up.

Back