Playoffs, Divisional Round - other games

:dbanana:Just wanted to say :hello: and :dbanana: and :terrible:

Also wanted to say that any chiefs fans reading this thread., good game, you had a great season and a knack for staying in games.

To the rest of PP, don't get too hyped about our performance after watching yours.

Its on.

Also wanted to say that any chiefs fans reading this thread., good game, you had a great season and a knack for staying in games.

To the rest of PP, don't get too hyped about our performance after watching yours.

Its on.

Agreed. Problem though. I noticed that even when we play shitty we score 34 points and well 18 points won't cut it but maybe and I did say maybe you can repeat the same performance

peyton manning is just glad that ben broke his record for having a kicker score all the team's points in a playoff game. :D

Andy Reid offenses are torture to watch. Every play takes 40 seconds. There's no rythm. During the last KC drive, I kept thinking about SB39 when Belichick asks if the scoreboard is correct. Add that they had to burn 2 timeouts and took a 15 yd penalty on one of them.

The Pats will do what they always do against Pitt defenses, score often.

I'm trying to find one good post you've made so far. You're either a troll or the worst Pats fan in North America. You can let us know which it is.

NFL Network is clearly a troll. He never posts anything positive about the Patriots, and his posts are so filled with inaccuracies that I usually skip his idiotic ramblings. The his weekend has only reinforced that. He's worthy of Ignore.

Its on.

Ok but we do get 1.5 days more rest and preparatory time than you do which is something I'm reading Tomlin is really, REALLY pissed off about.

"When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let's say very little moving forward. Let's start our preparations. We just spotted these a--h---- a day and a half. They played yesterday. Our game got moved to tonight. We're going to touch down at 4 o'clock in the f---ing morning. So be it," Tomlin said in the video. "We'll be ready for their a--. But you ain't got to tell them we're coming.
"Keep a low profile, and let's get ready to ball like this up again here in a few days and be right back at it. That's our story."
After Tomlin spoke, a few other voices could be heard.
"Keep cool on social media. This is about us, nobody else, man," one said.
"It's a lion's den we're going into this week," said another player of the Patriots' home field, Gillette Stadium. "Keep your mouth shut, and let's play Steeler football."
The video had over 900,000 views just a few hours after it aired.

BTW, I think Tomlin just told the Patriots assholes that they're coming. ROFL

Ok but we do get 1.5 days more rest and preparatory time than you do which is something I'm reading Tomlin is really, REALLY pissed off about.

"When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let's say very little moving forward. Let's start our preparations. We just spotted these a--h---- a day and a half. They played yesterday. Our game got moved to tonight. We're going to touch down at 4 o'clock in the f---ing morning. So be it," Tomlin said in the video. "We'll be ready for their a--. But you ain't got to tell them we're coming.
"Keep a low profile, and let's get ready to ball like this up again here in a few days and be right back at it. That's our story."
"It's a lion's den we're going into this week," said another player of the Patriots' home field, Gillette Stadium. "Keep your mouth shut, and let's play Steeler football."

He's already teed up the excuses.

It was really sweet to watch the Cowboys lose and Jerry's salty tears but I am still bummed as I really wanted a Pats/Boys Super Bowl.

It was really sweet to watch the Cowboys lose and Jerry's salty tears but I am still bummed as I really wanted a Pats/Boys Super Bowl.

Did they show Jerrah? I watched a bot of the post game just for that, but never saw anything.

Did Bootsy Ben pull anything tonight?
The best part was when the announcer said:"BEN HAD A BOOT ON, ORIGINALLY HE THOUGHT IT WAS A SHOULDER INJURY BUT XRAYS SHOWED IT WAS AN OLD ANKLE INJURY."

shoulder to ankle?

is he that flipping numb he can't tell the difference between shoulder and ankle??

The best part was when the announcer said:"BEN HAD A BOOT ON, ORIGINALLY HE THOUGHT IT WAS A SHOULDER INJURY BUT XRAYS SHOWED IT WAS AN OLD ANKLE INJURY."

shoulder to ankle?

is he that flipping numb he can't tell the difference between shoulder and ankle??

sure you don't mean dumb?

:coffee:

Doesn't matter though, he is a 'Warrior' after all, is he not?

I posted this after the Dolphins game. Guess few saw it :shrug_n:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ben-ro...st-play-vows-to-play-vs-chiefs-222933108.html

Roethlisberger was still in the game with the Steelers up 30-12 with just under five minutes remaining. On 3rd-and-9 from the Miami 44-yard line, Roethlisberger was pressure and pulled down as he threw what would he his final pass — an interception by Dolphins corner Xavien Howard.

You can see in the video above how Roethlisberger takes a moment to get up, and it’s his right ankle that Dolphins pass rusher Cameron Wake came down on. But as Roethlisberger comes off the field he’s flexing and stretching his shoulder while walking slowly toward the sideline. Roethlisberger came back out to the field a few minutes later for the end-of-game kneeldown to close it out.

Maybe BenTodd wanted to document an excuse for throwing the pick. Must be hard to keep stories about all those phantom injuries straight.

Tom Brady reacts to Steelers’ Facebook Live video:
"I don’t think that would go over well with our coach"
http://dlvr.it/N73tvT

Tom Brady reacts to Steelers’ Facebook Live video:
"I don’t think that would go over well with our coach"
http://dlvr.it/N73tvT

Immediately thought about BB and how he'd never allow any players to have phones or devices on them when he's talking to the team in the locker room post-game.

Just goes to show why BB is the GOAT

Anyone else notice when other teams like the Steelers and GB kick FGs to win it's brilliant football, but when the Patriots do it Brady can't win without his kicker?

Back