Porter and Munchkin fined

Oooohhhh....that will teach them a lesson.

:jerkit:

10,000 grand each

total BS.
Hair pulling and taunting should be a much bigger fine.

the two half-a-sissies

I only watched that incident once on replay and to me it almost looked like his hair get tangled on his clipboard as he was going by and then all hell broke loose. Or maybe that's what he wanted everyone to think.

I only watched that incident once on replay and to me it almost looked like his hair get tangled on his clipboard as he was going by and then all hell broke loose. Or maybe that's what he wanted everyone to think.

I'll have to find it, but when I saw it, it looked like he pulled on a handful of hair to me.

I'll have to find it, but when I saw it, it looked like he pulled on a handful of hair to me.

Yeah, I watched it again and that's what happened. The first time I saw it I thought his hair kind of got tangled on the play sheet that Munchak was holding and his fingers kinda got tangled up while he was trying to hold onto the play sheet. Upon further review I don't believe that was the case.

Here you go

hair.0.gif

Honestly, I don't get why more guys don't grab guys by the hair (a/k/a Matt Light-ing). And I don't get why guys want a bunch of hair flopping around outside their helmets either.

<i>Honestly, I don't get why more guys don't grab guys by the hair (a/k/a Matt Light-ing). And I don't get why guys want a bunch of hair flopping around outside their helmets either.</i>

This.

Back