Post Your Forum Suggestions Here

P4E* on 12-21-2007 at 12:02 PM said:
Not at all.i have learnt from my mistakes and have realised how annoying it is when someone hijacks a serious thread with BS

I think it's all about if you are respectful about it, and how you comport yourself.

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
Tilty we're on the same side pal, don't fukkin make fun of me.

Guys don't mock me I'm warning you, I'll walk out of here so fast and it'll make your heads spin, I don't give a fukk..

I don;'t care that this is a Pats foarum fai I'll go over toa fukkin home and garden forum where I am ebtter appreciated for startin quality threads

I'm curious, mrblazingsaddles, Why are you here? Do you just want everyone to think you're important? Do you think you walk tall and carry a big stick? :LOL:

You're boring me with your self-importance. You are a little person who needs to be seen and heard. Have you even posted one interesting or intelligent post about (wait for it) FOOTBALL???

Call your mama, dude. Maybe she'll stroke your big, fat ego. (And whatever else she stroked to make you feel like you're so important).

By the way, try getting a dictionary to learn how to spell like an adult. Or are you really just a little, bitty dickwad?

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 01:04 PM said:
I am a power poster.

Guys I have no life. All I do is read and post on forums all day, this isn't the only one.

I know about the forum industry boys, I know all about the world of forums. I know how to come in and take over a forum boys, I know how to generate mass interest, I am a staple that you build a forum around boys.

Look how many views and replies we have here , so don't fukkin question me pal.

This is your idea of taking over a board? Making idiotic threads that we're only keeping alive to poke fun at each other and insult you? If this is your idea of having your finger on the pulse of the forum industry, Bloomberg you ain't, pal.

Maybe one of the mods should introduce you to the cool code we do have in place on this forum.

Hawg73 on 12-21-2007 at 02:54 PM said:
Look.....I'm not questioning your status on the Bedazzler craft n' fun forum. I'm sure you make the members there giddy on a regular basis, but everytime I read one of your posts here all I really hear is:

LOOKIT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Your success (or lack thereof) on the planet will come by how fast you can climb down off your high horse and contribute something that doesn't involve you giving yourself a rotator cuff injury from patting yourself furiously on the back.

Ya diggy?

Don't kid yourself that this thread is hopping because you are so fascinating that we can't turn away from your brilliance.

Think: car accident.

I smell a :***:

Whaddya think?

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:04 PM said:
I am a power poster.

Guys I have no life. All I do is read and post on forums all day, this isn't the only one.

I know about the forum industry boys, I know all about the world of forums. I know how to come in and take over a forum boys, I know how to generate mass interest, I am a staple that you build a forum around boys.

Look how many views and replies we have here , so don't fukkin question me pal.

Dude, this isn't power posting, it's a flame war. If that's your idea of a great forum then I really don't think you're going to fit in here. The good parts of this thread would have existed in some other thread without you. The good parts of this thread existed because of the nucleus that exists here long before you signed up. The part you're involved in? Flamey bullshit. Get over it.

P4E* on 12-21-2007 at 03:24 PM said:
I know ive been gone for a few days,but who the phuck is this mrblaze

A self important troll who signed up to save us from our miserable selves. Thank him.

Brownfan80 on 12-21-2007 at 03:27 PM said:
A self important troll who signed up to save us from our miserable selves. Thank him.
You left off that he also lectured to us on the various categories of racism, and ignorance. It was really fascinating stuff.

Where's that "this thread sucks" image that SOKB posts from time to time?

It's needed here.

Brownfan80 on 12-21-2007 at 08:27 PM said:

That was nice of him,i can see him enjoying a long stay on this forum

dchester on 12-21-2007 at 03:33 PM said:
You left off that he also lectured to us on the various categories of racism, and ignorance. It was really fascinating stuff.

Oh right, and he has no job... sits around in tights on the web all day coasting forums... and sleeps with his mother.

I think that about covers it.

Patriots4ever* on 12-21-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
Where's that "this thread sucks" image that SOKB posts from time to time?

It's needed here.

threadsucks.gif

Fully* Tilted* on 12-20-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
It's pretty obvious that mrblaze is responding only to the posts that he can find some way to anger, irritate or incite. There have been numerous posts from mods here explaining the situation and the OP is still posting things like, "Get over this...it's quite silly" and "If you can't hold your bladder" and "You're disconnected from reality"etc

He/She's not here to make suggestions in a genuiner manner for our benefit.

OMG It's Roger Goodall/Bob/I forget the other names they posted under. It's the shop, the Dallas police, the regulators.

mrblaze on 12-20-2007 at 01:01 PM said:

But let's stay on topic, this is a good thread I started and it's being derailed by personal attacks and the like. Why not add some suggestions of your own?

The board seems pretty intuitive to me. The topics have always be organised by most recent post. I believe you can achieve this by clicking on the Last Post heading.

I think the reason people are attacking you is because your tone is a little derisory. And, based on first impressions, you do seem like a bit of an ass.

gomezcat on 12-20-2007 at 03:05 PM said:
What a load of bollocks. As everyone else said, there are enough forums for the "it is in the wrong forum....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Fascists. Go and use them, mr blaze.

Gomezcat knows whereof he speaks. When I lurked at Patsfans, he was a regular poster there.

BTW, a very, very belated :Lwelcome: to you, Gomez. I always enjoyed your posts over there. Glad to see you brought the melon-helmeted cat av with ya! :thumb:

mrblaze on 12-20-2007 at 05:14 PM said:
Well, the reason I felt compelled to call out some ignorance in the thread was for posters referring to him as A$ante, and basically alluding to him being selfish and only caring about money.

I pointed out that none of them would leave a more lucrative deal sitting on the table and sacrifice their families luxury to be "true to the team", as they were acting. A$$ante is no different than any of us would be in that situation.

Money/family luxury isn't the be all/end all. Research Tedi Bruschi.

Back