Post Your Forum Suggestions Here

(P - shoulder)† on 12-21-2007 at 12:49 PM said:
Sweet, Mr. Blaze is power poster. Maybe we can have our own "famous" Trumpet Man at the Planet!

What does a 'power poster' mean exactly? I hadn't ever heard that expression until the last couple of days in these threads.

Brownfan80 on 12-21-2007 at 01:01 PM said:
What does a 'power poster' mean exactly? I hadn't ever heard that expression until the last couple of days in these threads.

I think it's like a Power Ranger. I read it in a magazine.

Fully* Tilted* on 12-21-2007 at 01:05 PM said:
I think it's like a Power Ranger. I read it in a magazine.

So power posters dress in funny colored tights and drive giant robots to work?

Brownfan80 on 12-21-2007 at 01:07 PM said:
So power posters dress in funny colored tights and drive giant robots to work?

If I could drive a giant robot to work, I would too. That would be sick!

I don't exactly know, but whatever it is I don't think "power poster" status is determined by the person doing the posting.

We'll be the ones that decide who and what a power poster is and not have somebody self-anointing themselves as a wonderboy.

*mikiemo83 on 12-21-2007 at 12:25 PM said:
I always have seen myself as more of a Power Posterette, but only when feeling pretty

Is that anything like a PowerPuff Poster?

I skimmed through this thead.....

Patriots Planet is for sale? WTF?

Who is the guy that makes $750,000/year again? He wasn't banned, was he? I need to partner up with him and make a bid.

Oh man, are things going to change around here. :evil:

*mikiemo83 on 12-21-2007 at 10:44 AM said:
I'm not feeling so pretty right now

Mikie, don't let anyone affect how you feel. You are beautiful on the inside, and don't you ever forget it. All those other jerks just don't know what they're missing.

(P - shoulder)† on 12-21-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
Mikie, don't let anyone affect how you feel. You are beautiful on the inside, and don't you ever forget it. All those other jerks just don't know what they're missing.

I get a laugh every time I see your username, but not for the reasons you would think.

My son, when he was in diapers, used to reach inside and see what was going on down "there" when the moment came. When he did this, his soldier was ALWAYS standing at attention, and a stream of yellow "goodness" would always hit him square in the shoulder, soaking that part of his shirt.

We'd know it was time for a 'changing if we saw P - shoulder.

Good times. What memories you bring back. :p

(P - shoulder)† on 12-21-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
great, I am officially the "great personality" guy who Aunt Betty is setting up with anyone willing to go slummin'

I feel Dirty now

What does a 'power poster' mean exactly?
I am a power poster.

Guys I have no life. All I do is read and post on forums all day, this isn't the only one.

I know about the forum industry boys, I know all about the world of forums. I know how to come in and take over a forum boys, I know how to generate mass interest, I am a staple that you build a forum around boys.

Look how many views and replies we have here , so don't fukkin question me pal.

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:04 PM said:
I am a power poster.

Guys I have no life. All I do is read and post on forums all day, this isn't the only one.

I know about the forum industry boys, I know all about the world of forums. I know how to come in and take over a forum boys, I know how to generate mass interest, I am a staple that you build a forum around boys.

Look how many views and replies we have here , so don't fukkin question me pal.

*mikiemo83 on 12-21-2007 at 11:04 AM said:
great, I am officially the "great personality" guy who Aunt Betty is setting up with anyone willing to go slummin'

I feel Dirty now

Dude, I'm a baby that pees on itself, so don't start feelin too bad for yourself. ROFL ROFL

Back