Public Service Announcement: The PP Chat Feature

southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
For those that dont know, you can look on the Patriot Planet front page here (just below the Currently Active Members list)to see who is currently in the chat. It isnt necessary for 20 people a day to log in just to see who is in there, see its just anderson and me, and then leave without saying a word. Frankly, im starting to get my feelings a little hurt.

And now you know.

For those that dont know, you can look on the Patriot Planet front page here (just below the Currently Active Members list)to see who is currently in the chat. It isnt necessary for 20 people a day to log in just to see who is in there, see its just anderson and me, and then leave without saying a word. Frankly, im starting to get my feelings a little hurt.

And now you know.

Annihilus just popped in there and saw this and got the hell out.

And now you know.

You and Anderson need some "alone time"? :shrug:

Annihilus just popped in there and saw this and got the hell out.

hey look anderson is a parent now, and sometimes you have to do silly things for the sake of your kids. Dont hate on him for it.

What up with the Jetsons music? I had my speakers on too high and the entire office looked at me:spock:

You and Anderson need some "alone time"? :shrug:

No...we would love for people to come actually chat
But a lot of people just pop in and out, like they are disappointed its just the two of us. Our self esteem can only take so much.

And now you know.

And knowing is half the battle!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9UawGGWTg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9UawGGWTg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Holy crap SC, you used to be a tough guy but it seems you undergone a transition to somewhat of a marshmallow. Having problems lately ??

Holy crap SC, you used to be a tough guy but it seems you undergone a transition to somewhat of a marshmallow. Having problems lately ??

Right? If he actually WORE sleeves, I'd almost say he's been wearing his vagina on his sleeve. But clearly, that would be fashionably impossible.

And now you know.

Hey now. I went in the othr day, typed HELLO!!! and no one said a word.:crying:

sometimes anderson's not even really there. which is kind of a bummer but at the same time, I get to try out my newest "Yo Momma" caps on him with no true repercussions.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2coLzff_ar4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2coLzff_ar4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And knowing when you have been totally fVcked by a sick sadistic freak is half the battle!!!!

GIJOOOOOOOE!!!!

Back