Quote from JetsInsider...

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
The problem is that Rex spends the weekend putting his foot in his mouth and weekdays putting his wife's on video. We need him to figure how to get his underperforming passrush up to the task for Peyton Manning! Otherwise we'll get carved up like a turkey in Indy again!

Cheers, BostonTim

Where was this Jet indignation after the week 1 loss...? Or the shutout by GB...? They have been playing in the N-IF-L all year, thinking an average organization can be great if they grab enough headlines. PT Barnum was right, and smart Jet fans (?) are realizing too late they have been duped. Again.

They now have a thread over there about Danny Woodhead's concussion and how this vindicates the Rats letting hm go since he isn't big enough to take the beating.

Here's a clue for you lurking Rat fans.

He......had....a....con....cuss...ion.....

You know, when one player's helmet hits another players?

I don't want to come up with a definitive list of players this year who have missed games this year with concussions. Big Ron Brace at 6-3 330 pounds had one and missed a game, Aaron Rodgers, Lord Favre, and many more.

Are these players not big enough to take the pounding in the NFL?

To tell the truth, NO ONE can take the beating of being in the NFL. These players have negative long-lasting physical problems from playing in the NFL.

Stay classy Rats fans, your class is only exceeded by your ignorance.

Somehow, the fact that a significant slice of the Jet fan population is waking up to the fact that both the emperor and his wife have no clothes-- while another group chooses to stay wallowed in the desperate mire of ignorance......I almost have no words for how sweet that is.

I'm the world's biggest Colt fan for just this week. Go Peyton. Catch the damn ball, Pierre. Awesome facial expression Caldwell!!!!

If they can dope slap the Jets but good then the carnage in New York will be extra savory. It just keeps getting better, don't it?

Somehow, the fact that a significant slice of the Jet fan population is waking up to the fact that both the emperor and his wife have no clothes-- while another group chooses to stay wallowed in the desperate mire of ignorance......I almost have no words for how sweet that is.

I'm the world's biggest Colt fan for just this week. Go Peyton. Catch the damn ball, Pierre. Awesome facial expression Caldwell!!!!

If they can dope slap the Jets but good then the carnage in New York will be extra savory. It just keeps getting better, don't it?

Having a meltdown on the Rats message boards to read about as we prepare to play our first playoff game, would be like having a delicious appetizer to munch on while waiting for the main course.

"Yes, may we have an order of Rat Tears in Delusion Sauce to start with?"

They have the usual crew of rocket scientists posting over there. They are now looking past the Colts and figuring out if they win they come here. One fellow wanted to know what happened to the pairings if the Pats lost this week. :blink:

Jet fans really are the lowest common denominator in society. Dumb as a bag of hammers is too kind a description.

Q: How many Jets fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: I dropped the damn bulb and it broke on the floor, and now my pretty bare feet are all cut up. It's all Belichick's fault!

I would prefer that the Jets beat the Colts but in the process Brad Smith suffers an injury that keeps him out of the game against the Patriots. That way Jets fans and the New York media can fantasize all off-season about how deep the Jets would have gone in the playoffs if only Brad Smith had been able to play.

They have the usual crew of rocket scientists posting over there. They are now looking past the Colts and figuring out if they win they come here. One fellow wanted to know what happened to the pairings if the Pats lost this week. :blink:

oh my gosh

ROFLROFLROFL

I agree with this 100%

I disagree with this entirely. First of all, the Jets will be an easier matchup for us. Second, I don't want the Jets to go around claiming that they split with us - I want them to know that week 2 was a fluke against an inexperienced and somewhat fractured team, but the Patriots as constituted beat them senseless - twice. Thirdly, I'd much rather have us bitchslap them than have someone else do it.

It's very much a "That one is mine" situation.

I agree with this 100%
I disagree with this entirely. First of all, the Jets will be an easier matchup for us. Second, I don't want the Jets to go around claiming that they split with us - I want them to know that week 2 was a fluke against an inexperienced and somewhat fractured team, but the Patriots as constituted beat them senseless - twice. Thirdly, I'd much rather have us bitchslap them than have someone else do it.

100% agree here

Jets fans are already panicking. They have the best Defense money could Buy.

I agree with this 100%

This. I want the Patriots to floss their teeth with their jugular.

The patriots bascially changed there roster and schemes after the first 4 weeks of the season. Brady went from forcing balls to Randy Moss. Giving the ball to the bad RB's we had on the team Fragile Fred and Mr. happy feet.
Too going back to the Smulf Wr with the Dink and dunk Offense and spreading the ball around to every one. We finnaly got the greta running game that brady has been missing since Corey dillion retired In the Law Firm and Danny woodhead. BB fixed the defsne by benching Bulter and Banta cain. Promoting Deadrick, Cunningham, Arrington to the starting Defesne.

They now have a thread over there about Danny Woodhead's concussion and how this vindicates the Rats letting hm go since he isn't big enough to take the beating.

Yeah.........forget all the big plays he's made for us and how he creates HUGE matchup problems for every defense in the league........that fumble in a meaningless game justifies dumping him for whatever 1 week tool they gave his roster spot to.
:thumb:

Love those JEST fans.
:jerkit:

Yeah.........forget all the big plays he's made for us and how he creates HUGE matchup problems for every defense in the league........that fumble in a meaningless game justifies dumping him for whatever 1 week tool they gave his roster spot to.
:thumb:

Love those JEST fans.
:jerkit:

denial is what gets them through the day:p

Back