RadioGate is happening ROFL

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast through half the first quarter Mike Tomlin says, it always happens here. ROFL

I was watching that too and shaking my head. I'm sure there will be an independent investigation. Anything the media can do to ruin a great night.

They won't let the fact that the NFL has complete control of that system get in the way of a good hangin'.

What a big baby Tomlin is, Harbaugh-esque whining from him. He should be embarrassed to have said "that's always the case playing here" in that presser, especially when if the Steelers lost their feed for the "majority of the first half", then NE lost their feed too since once it was discovered that PIT's headsets were out, NE had to turn theirs off.

Not even mentioning that the PIT coaches were so bad tonight that it didn't matter if the headsets were a continuous loop of the NE game plan.

They won't let the fact that the NFL has complete control of that system get in the way of a good hangin'.

Very true, but I blame Goodell for this, where's Roger? He's at home playing Radio Tokyo with Jane's nips, he didn't know she tunes into 98.5 the sports hub

It's a non issue, the Pats had their headsets turned off during the malfunction. I actually kind of love it, the Pats are becoming the NFL's version of the Boogieman. I mean shit, opposing teams have let the Pats into their heads so badly that they're worrying about the locker rooms being bugged when they should be worrying about their game plans. It's really kind of hilarious.

I just put it on BSPN to hear what I'm sure would be indignant panelists talking about the cheating Patriots and how this is another example of that....

What I hear instead is the truth. "The NFL controls the communications for both teams." But then, that was followed up with the dreaded "But more on that later..."

I just put it on BSPN to hear what I'm sure would be indignant panelists talking about the cheating Patriots and how this is another example of that....

What I hear instead is the truth. "The NFL controls the communications for both teams." But then, that was followed up with the dreaded "But more on that later..."

NFL released a statement saying it was their fault, but like that matters. By this time tomorrow this will be a full blown thing.

I knew the nfl controlled that. i wonder why that @$!#!/! $$/&**^&&& collinsworthless and his footBAWL partner didn't see fit to mention that???? i truly get Hawgie's loathing of him.

NFL released a statement saying it was their fault, but like that matters. By this time tomorrow this will be a full blown thing.

Naturally, because the haters would never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Mike Silver really is an odious worm.

He went on a Twitter rant for hours last night basically saying the teams are sick of this BS with the Patriots. He then disingenuously tried to paint himself as neutral on this claiming he was just repeating what the Steelers coach said.

Sly, sneaky, dishonest and utter BS. And he still had to get it in there about evidence there of the Patriots cheating with deflategate.

By the way, I thought Michaels and Collinsworth sucked last nite. NFL shills to say the least. Hope we don't have to hear this shit all season. But, when TB12 gets #5, those two will have eaten their shit pie.

Steve Rushin ‏@SteveRushin
I tried putting the Patriots game on my car radio but all I'm getting are the Steelers' plays.

6:16 PM - 10 Sep 2015

Back