RadioGate is happening ROFL

Think the NFL would stoop so low as to do that on purpose so ESPN could continue with their "cheater" refrain?

I swear half the people in the NFL have no idea what they're doing.

The radios are controlled by the NFL. It's not like the Patriots got them 50 year old headsets or rigged it so theirs gets the wrong feed (like Collinsworth and company are trying to portray). It happened to both sides.

The difference is that the Patriots aren't coached by inept crying baby who actually knows how to prepare a team.

The radios are controlled by the NFL. It's not like the Patriots got them 50 year old headsets or rigged it so theirs gets the wrong feed (like Collinsworth and company are trying to portray). It happened to both sides.

The difference is that the Patriots aren't coached by inept crying baby who actually knows how to prepare a team.

The quality of Pitt. coaching was on full display last night. :thumb:

Well the damage is already done even if the NFL takes full responsibility. The legion of idiots have now added this to their list in between "taping the Rams' walkthru" and "11 of 12 balls deflated by 2 lbs"

Agreed.

However, it wouldn't hurt the Pats cause if when the questions of outage come up in post-game pressers BB said "You'll have to ask the league. I know you are aware the league is in control of all communications. Right? All those implied things that get tossed around in attempts to implicate. Yeah, provided by the LEAGUE."

OK guys the gig is up, we need to come clean...

Yes, we built our Billion Dollar Stadium for one reason, to **** with the NFL communications system.

Here's how it works.

There are sonic lasers built into the lighthouse which are in turn wired to a secret control room buried 1/2 a mile beneath the stadium (Ernie Adams had all the construction workers killed to keep it secret). When BB rubs his nose it activates a transmitter that replaces the opposing teams audio with the Pats Radio Broadcast. If he taps his head the opposing QB hears a podcast of Deepak Chopra explaining how he can tap into zero point energy to improve his hair. If he scratches his ass the entire system gets an audio simulcast of whatever is playing on Playboy Network at that moment.

We're really sorry.

OK guys the gig is up, we need to come clean...

Yes, we built our Billion Dollar Stadium for one reason, to **** with the NFL communications system.

Here's how it works.

There are sonic lasers built into the lighthouse which are in turn wired to a secret control room buried 1/2 a mile beneath the stadium (Ernie Adams had all the construction workers killed to keep it secret). When BB rubs his nose it activates a transmitter that replaces the opposing teams audio with the Pats Radio Broadcast. If he taps his head the opposing QB hears a podcast of Deepak Chopra explaining how he can tap into zero point energy to improve his hair. If he scratches his ass the entire system gets an audio simulcast of whatever is playing on Playboy Network at that moment.

We're really sorry.

Think the NFL would stoop so low as to do that on purpose so ESPN could continue with their "cheater" refrain?

First thing that crossed my mind last night - then I realised that would be the equivalent of a false flag operation, which would send me down the rabbit hole with the conspiracy theorists. Still...

We weren't supposed to tell them about the invisible drone stupid...

You know how long it took Ernie to develop the cloaking technology...

Jeez.

It got spotted with an I.R. pic. Or was that from eating mushrooms? :eek:

hqdefault.jpg

I knew the nfl controlled that. i wonder why that @$!#!/! $$/&**^&&& collinsworthless and his footBAWL partner didn't see fit to mention that???? i truly get Hawgie's loathing of him.

Oh, I can't stand those two together.

They didn't even do a good job of explaining certain game situations as in off-setting penalties and simple stuff like whose fvcking ball it was. These guys are in love with the sound of their own voices and not particularly interested in the actual job requirements of broadcasting.

Neither of them saw that Gronk's fumble recovery was at the 1. I thought it was obvious watching live, so I'm not sure why they couldn't figure it out until a the predictable review happened.

As has been pointed out by many the NFL controls communications so why were they bothering to indict the Pats for it? We know why.

I'm not sure which one of those guys I hate more, but when Michaels went on a vaguely disgusted jag about how "things always happen in Foxboro" I thought -- you want to talk about cheating? Why not put down the Just For Men tube? Your hair looks like it was shoe-polished-- you conceited hack.

I was grateful that the broadcast allowed us up to 1/10th of a second coming back from commercials and promos to scan the field before the ball was snapped. That was plenty of time to figure out who was in the game and who was showing what.

I felt like they were openly rooting for Pittsburgh. I don't complain about shit like that much, but they were just over the top.

I'm putting them at the bottom of the heap. The absolute pits of a sorry group. They complained about how refreshing it was to get back to actual football while doing everything in their power to chum the waters regarding everything else.

I seriously need to find the radio feed and tune these assholes out for good. It's not a perfect way to enjoy a game, but it's the lesser of two evils.

I've had problems with the sync of the radio and game feed in the past.

Hearing what happens 3 seconds before seeing it made my head hurt.

A lot of the broadcast signals are purposely delayed, some by more than 3 secs as well.
I'm guessing it's to protect kids from Janet's nip and if a coach uses the F word.
Last night I was monitoring the live odds market for the match and you could tell from the line swings if we'd made a first down, missed a 3rd stop, etc. It was pretty funny.

A lot of the broadcast signals are purposely delayed, some by more than 3 secs as well.
I'm guessing it's to protect kids from Janet's nip and if a coach uses the F word.
Last night I was monitoring the live odds market for the match and you could tell from the line swings if we'd made a first down, missed a 3rd stop, etc. It was pretty funny.

I think the delays / offsets in the broadcast feed are purposefully to deter people from turning down the TV and listening on the radio. You know, sponsors and all.

We were at a loud sports bar in Fenway. Couldn't hear shit from the two announcers but in rare moments I did, I thought "Oh shut the fvck up about it already!!"

Reminded me of the Super Bowl. "But isn't it nice just for a couple hours we can focus on football," said in a sandwich of Deflategate comments

Back