Rams, Ravens, Bucs, Steelers, Colts......

Spinal Tap

dicktowel.com
Reaction score
...all teams that have won a super bowl recently and nobody gives 2 shits.

bye bye Indy.......have a nice offseason.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Correct me if I am wrong, but are not all those teams cheered on by dorks waving colored hankies? Calling something that fell off of Steven Tylers mic stand terrible does not make it so. There is nothing intimidating about ladies clothing accessaries, and I am pointing at you, Steeler fans.

Thats pretty lame. At least bring your own snot rags. Thunder sticks are more than a bit sissy too. Oh snap, I think Indy is guilty of both.

Colts fans have too much class for rags or thundersticks.

They have an AFC Finalist banner at the dome.

What else do you really need?

:D

dred on 01-17-2008 at 12:07 AM said:
Colts fans have too much class for rags or thundersticks.

They have an AFC Finalist banner at the dome.

What else do you really need?

Seriously.
No one else has an AFC Finalist banner.
So jealous.
Are they bringing that to the new Stadium?

TommyD420 on 01-17-2008 at 12:20 AM said:
Seriously.
No one else has an AFC Finalist banner.
So jealous.
Are they bringing that to the new Stadium?
Something tells me they will.

Great Thread.

I always say the same thing.

The pats can't win a Superbowl EVERY year.

These are the teams that win 1 Superbowl when the Pats have an off year. They are not Dynasties and they do not repeat or even get a whiff 3 years before their lone SB or 3 years after.

They are just scavaging the Patriots leftovers like vultures.

This team win a SB on average...every other year. Those other teams just happen to be in position to pick up one when we rebuild, retool and reboot.

Spinal Tap on 01-16-2008 at 10:59 PM said:

Heh, guess we can welcome the Giants to the club now eh?

So whats it been now, 3 years in a row that Tom has ended the postseason on a losing note, with interceptions and/or on his back? Back to back postseason losses to a QB named Manning...ouch.

The air of invincibility has now passed....no more undefeated season, no more undefeated in the SB for BB and TB, and nobody fears the Pats or Brady. All the records broken, all the talk about how TB distanced himself from PM this season is all for naught. Quite simply, even the great ones (like PM and TB) look average to bad when under duress all game long.

Good luck next season, and I hope that this offseason Pats Fans like yourself can learn a little humility.

Re: Re: Rams, Ravens, Bucs, Steelers, Colts......

IU_Knightmare on 02-04-2008 at 06:33 AM said:
blah blah blah, I'm a loser IU fan
Go back to IndyStar with the rest of the losers.:4321:

Re: Re: Rams, Ravens, Bucs, Steelers, Colts......

IU_Knightmare on 02-04-2008 at 06:33 AM said:
Heh, guess we can welcome the Giants to the club now eh?

So whats it been now, 3 years in a row that Tom has ended the postseason on a losing note, with interceptions and/or on his back? Back to back postseason losses to a QB named Manning...ouch.

The air of invincibility has now passed....no more undefeated season, no more undefeated in the SB for BB and TB, and nobody fears the Pats or Brady. All the records broken, all the talk about how TB distanced himself from PM this season is all for naught. Quite simply, even the great ones (like PM and TB) look average to bad when under duress all game long.

Good luck next season, and I hope that this offseason Pats Fans like yourself can learn a little humility.

The Colt's season ended like 3 weeks ago. What the hell have you got to say about anything??? Yes, the Giants can now be added to the list that this thread is entitled to.

The Giants earned this super bowl, and played better than the Pats for 60 minutes. Quite frankly, that was the only chance they had to win this game and they were the first ones to do it all season long. Hats off the Giants, they are well deserved super bowl champs.

To address your Tom Brady references. If I do recall, he did drive his team down the field and throw the go-ahead TD pass with 2:43 remaining. I don't see how you can look at Tom Brady and say that he lost this game. The Pats D had multiple opportunities to put the game away during the Giants last drive. Samuel had the best chance at an INT, but just couldn't squeeze it. Merriweather had a shot at a pick, but just like all season long, he couldn't catch the damn thing. But of course, the BEST chance they had to essentially put this game away was when Eli escaped the grasp of the rush and threw up the hail mary that Tyree somehow came down with. That was a killer, and was a great play by both Manning and Tyree.

So, although the Pats couldn't finish the deal on the perfect season, they were well within reach of sealing the deal but just couldn't make a play when they really needed it. The Giants D-line should have been name SB MVP, because without them, this game is a blowout.

Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots....

....All overrated mini-dynasties who thought they could be mentioned with the best of the best.

:4321:

SteelerFan87 on 02-04-2008 at 10:17 AM said:
Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots....

....All overrated mini-dynasties who thought they could be mentioned with the best of the best.

:4321:

This is not a good time to be trolling. Fair warning.

Undertaker #59 on 02-04-2008 at 10:18 AM said:
This is not a good time to be trolling. Fair warning.

Oh, but there are so many people who have it coming to them for all the shit they've said to me! Please please pretty please UT, can I just rub it in to a few people?

Re: Re: Re: Rams, Ravens, Bucs, Steelers, Colts......

Spinal Tap on 02-04-2008 at 09:09 AM said:

The Giants D-line should have been name SB MVP, because without them, this game is a blowout.

Completely agree. Wes Welker and the Giants D Line are the only players who played flawless inspired football last night. How Manning walked away with MVP...

I would add the Patriots to thread title. The entire country doesn't care they won three Super Bowls. They just care the Past lost last night.

This signature taken from the Boston Herald, 2/4/08

"Most of Medford was so quiet, you could hear cars starting over the whisper of tens of thousands of shuffling feet. One of the louder fans, in an outburst of helpless rage, screamed that he wanted to kill somebody. Another stomped on his Tom Brady bobblehead. Others muttered things that aren't fit for print."

Ah two new spectres for the Bahston sports fan spookyard. The most senior haunt? A skinny G.H. Ruth whistle's show tunes from "No No Nanette" as he packs to shuffle off to a hilltop in the Bronx. Another skinny sprite, "The Splendid Splinter" flippin off the home crowd. Billy Buck, and Bucky Fuggin rise from the mist to say howdy Hubtown! Now look! From down in New Ahleens, the Manning Brothers. OHHHHHH SCARY!!!!!! :4321:

Have a nice day!

Spinal Tap on 01-16-2008 at 09:59 PM said:

Well, that's still one more SB than the Cardinals, Bears, Lions, Vikings, Bengals, Jets, Dolphins.........................

Back