Random Football News: 2023

Wonder where they’re going to put it? Mrs. JK and I have been to Nashville for a game and the current stadium is in such a great location. On a side note, I HATE tax dollars going to a new stadium.
Me, too! It boggles the mind that communities are continuously hornswoggled by these billionaire owners. Boy, palms must be ultra-greased in these deals. Use taxpayer money to help my poor widdle billionaire self make more billions! Whatta deal! 💵💵💵

Report: Ravens, Lamar agree to terms on contract extension

Did they? They always were willing to pay him, the hold up seemed to be over guarantees.....185 isn't equal to 260, right? Seems like Jackson finally realized the Watson deal is an outlier

They offered $135M/3. You may see it differently but imo, they caved.

definitely don't want the pats ever to get into the position like the ravens were. they paid another meh qb top dollars. worked so well the first time with flacco!

Maybe he'll turn in to the next Aaron Rodgers. :coffee:
he has the extra incentive to not be a bust (if one can control that sort of thing)
not the least bit surprised he slid. you really leave yourself open for this embarrassing situation when you go to the draft.
didn't notice if anyone else that was there also slide out of the first round

gross jeff goldblum GIF

View: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1651759648389693440

Back