Random Football News

IMO, the Rams/Chargers stadium already put it in 2nd place. That stadium looks amazing.

Agreed. That Samsung Video Board is really amazing.

But the outside seems bland other than the shape
hqc8otqpfcj90sle_1589959892.jpeg

106248036-1573833001644level_3_southeast_seating_bowl_update.jpg

Allegiant looks so epic to me. It gets my vote as #1.

14212178_web1_webALLEGIANT-STADIUM-DRONE_JUL31-20_MQ_003-3-1-1.jpg

MMCJV_Cashman-Photo_-Paul-Stocum_highres.jpg

Agreed. That Samsung Video Board is really amazing.

But the outside seems bland other than the shape
hqc8otqpfcj90sle_1589959892.jpeg

106248036-1573833001644level_3_southeast_seating_bowl_update.jpg

Allegiant looks so epic to me. It gets my vote as #1.

14212178_web1_webALLEGIANT-STADIUM-DRONE_JUL31-20_MQ_003-3-1-1.jpg

MMCJV_Cashman-Photo_-Paul-Stocum_highres.jpg

My only knock on the outside is the sun on the Allegiant sign. It kind of takes away from the "tough" look.

The Stadia in the US are truly insane. Nothing like it in the world at this stage. Between the great retro baseball parks, these ultra modern football ones and the massive college stadia, it's a huge testament to sport in the country. Not to mention all the indoor arenas.

Travis Reed@BetLabsTravis
AFC playoff odds per latest simulations: BAL 93% KC 93% NE 82% PIT 77% TEN 76% BUF 55% IND 55% LAC 45%

NFC playoff odds per latest simulations: NO 88% DAL 69% SF 67% GB 62% SEA 61% ARI 58% LAR 54% TB 50% MIN 38% CHI 38%

Big BIG news for future caps as Fox says it will pay in up to $2Billion for the rights to Sunday NFL football games. That's double what they've been paying.

Very interesting move to see Deion Sanders get into coaching with Jackson St. Good for him, I didn't think that was an ambition of his. He'll certainly bring some excitement to the program.

But former great players rarely make great head coaches. It seems to be the bookish, studious types who were never great players that seem to excel like the Belichicks, Walshs, Lombardis, Browns etc. A great coach is a great teacher fundamentally and I don't think that mentality is what great players have, it's a different skillset imho.

But good luck to him, Prime is one of the great characters.

Adam Schefter

38m ·

Bears’ legend and Hall-of-Fame running back Gale Sayers died Wednesday, the Hall of Fame confirmed. He was 77.

120048463_3542283935824222_6019299566257670009_o.jpg

RIP
Unbelievable one of s kind athlete. Impossible moves r us.

A personal all-time memory.

Cheers I'll be watching all the compilations for a while now.

Cheers

So there are reports that the Chargers' team doctor punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung while administering a pain killer for him to play on Sunday. Oh boy.

Alex Flanagan calls out Jason Whitlock as a sexist for his recent remarks about Katie Nolan and Maria Taylor.

https://alexflanagan.com/jason-whitlocks-sexist-schtick-is-shocking-but-all-too-familiar/

Toughen up buttercup.

One of your jobs IS to look attractive. Just like every newscaster, weather girl, spokesmodel, etc.

They aren’t putting Rosie O’Donnell on the sideline.

They MIGHT put her in the game as Tackle eligible for goal line, but that’s another story.

I see the Jets fans are organising a protest against Adam Gase and ownership.

Ny/NJ pro football really is a mess.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Toughen up buttercup.

One of your jobs IS to look attractive. Just like every newscaster, weather girl, spokesmodel, etc.

They MIGHT put her in the game as Tackle eligible for goal line, but that’s another story.

That's like, so sexist man.

That Jenny Taft though.....wow....

Her and Erin Andrews, yum.

I see the Jets fans are organising a protest against Adam Gase and ownership.

Ny/NJ pro football really is a mess.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

That's like, so sexist man.

That Jenny Taft though.....wow....

Her and Erin Andrews, yum.

It really isn't though. According to the Missus (her term not mine) nothing is sexier than a suited up man. I mean look at the shit BB gets for his torn and tattered jersey.

Toughen up buttercup.

Those are the types of women who apply to work at Hooters and get pissed at the job uniform they are asked to wear. :rolleyes:

Back