Random Jets Stuff Thread

Perhaps. Just like in some folks minds that until you produce you are incapable of producing. Remember Edelman being booed for muffing punts during his rookie training camp? I think the answer for predicting future production lies in the middle of the past production/future potential spectrum.

It isn't the Saints catch for me. Like you, one circus catch or INT does not make a career (or one bad drop or missed tackle break a career). I just like they way KT plays and like his attitude. I liken him to an early David Givens, who was disparaged because he hadn't 'done anything yet' until he did.

What a player's done in the past is important, but past work isn't the sum total of what that player will do in the future. Some guys catch your eyes with potential, and until they disprove their ability, it's nice to stick with them.

I'm not angst ridden or anything, just that I liked the guy and wish we had been able to keep him. You can't keep them all, I understand that, and that having a deep team means saying goodbye to a lot of binkies. ALso, most players leave here and never do well, but I always wonder if BB could have done something with them that the rest of the league couldn't figure out.
Hmmm, not sure how this got here. I think in belongs in Pats 2015 thread...

Hmmm, not sure how this got here. I think in belongs in Pats 2015 thread...

Might be because KT just signed with the Jets (ps). :shrug:

No need to beat yourself up. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Or find out later in the season that Fitz should have been disqualified to play in the NFL because he's really a bearded Lady! ROFL

The Jets are cheaters!!!!!

'skins voodoo doll being prepped.

nfl-team-thematic-zombie-figurine-redskins-d-20150826154233~7768361w.jpg

I'm going for the Cubs . Just keep Steve bartman away

For your viewing pleasure:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6er1XE2j0pE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry KoK. Had a rough night and feeling mean. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

For your viewing pleasure:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6er1XE2j0pE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry KoK. Had a rough night and feeling mean. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

You forgot the Goat . I saw the 30 for 30 it was a special 2 hours long .

Back