Having a party for a friend at our house today on account of her college graduation.

I would have gone up to Boston for game 7 otherwise.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

stopped by home to get a coat for the drizzle and turned on the tv to see Jamie Foxx on the Ellen show

I think he is a prick, I really can not take how important he believes his existence in the world is, I hope his Career crashes and burns soon

Remove the battery and sim card and put the phone in a warm place to dry out, give it a couple of days and try it, hopefully it will work again :doh:

Loads of advice on ther subject http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/369576, fingers crossed :thumb:

My phone took a bath once. My teenagers performed CPR and it was fine in about 7 hours. Lasted a year and a half after that. I have a new one now, but try to disassemble. DO NOT use a blow dryer on it. Good luck.:thumb:

My phone took a bath once. My teenagers performed CPR and it was fine in about 7 hours. Lasted a year and a half after that. I have a new one now, but try to disassemble. DO NOT use a blow dryer on it. Good luck.:thumb:
or do as Manny did and place it in teh Microwave

I hate freaking Potholes. I tried to aviod a Pothole going into the Best Buy In Middle Town. still hit it and Poped My back tire. After trying for 30 Minutes to get the Lug nuts off. i had to call My dad you then called AAA to come and fix the problem.

Ya know if you come on a message board or chat and you make schitt up about yourself to create an online character.. remember the lies you told so you don't contradict yourself in the span of 10 minutes. I guess kids will be kids..

Ya know if you come on a message board or chat and you make schitt up about yourself to create an online character.. remember the lies you told so you don't contradict yourself in the span of 10 minutes. I guess kids will be kids..

HUh who are you talking about paz.

sorry it was the patsfaninsteelerscourty kid. that did not know Crap about the team.

Well he said in the span of 5 minutes:

he was a student at PA State AND he couldn't see any games or read any Pats articles cause he was a corrections officer and had no time. HELLO?:)

Also, that he knew everything about the Pats but had no idea who Woods and Guyton were. etc...That he wanted Vick to be a Pat and that Vick was a smart man.:)Etc..

Well he said in the span of 5 minutes:

he was a student at PA State AND he couldn't see any games or read any Pats articles cause he was a corrections officer and had no time. HELLO?:)

Also, that he knew everything about the Pats but had no idea who Woods and Guyton were. etc...That he wanted Vick to be a Pat and that Vick was a smart man.:)Etc..
I named the QB's for him, the RB's, the WR, all the LB's. He kept wanting the pats to sign Micheal Vick.

Back