I seriously cannot recommend the movie Bridesmaids enough. I want to go see it again already and we saw it last night. Melissa McCarthy is beyond hysterical in it and everyone else is great too.

Anyone afraid that it is a chick flick, it most certainly is not. FT hates chick flicks and he is a hard sell to really get laughing and he was rolling and loved it.

Go see it. Now.ROFLROFL

I love her in Mike & Molly. That's such a funny show. I just may have to check out this movie, too.

I love her in Mike & Molly. That's such a funny show. I just may have to check out this movie, too.
Her characters introduction in the movie are 2 of the funniest minutes you will ever see on screen.ROFL

Why did I let them drag me to that painful movie Pirates Part 4? I should have used the quiet dark theater to take a nap.:)

Why did I let them drag me to that painful movie Pirates Part 4? I should have used the quiet dark theater to take a nap.:)
I did that with Inception.ROFL Nice nap ideed.

You should have seen Bridesmaids! I think you said Liv was with you though and I wouldn't recommend it for her.

I did that with Inception.ROFL Nice nap ideed.

You should have seen Bridesmaids! I think you said Liv was with you though and I wouldn't recommend it for her.

She sees R rated movies she can handle most anything methinks as long as it isn't Game of Thrones! :)

You liked Bridesmaids? Whose in it?

I voted for The Hangover Part 2.:)

She sees R rated movies she can handle most anything methinks as long as it isn't Game of Thrones! :)

You liked Bridesmaids? Whose in it?

I voted for The Hangover Part 2.:)
There's some hard core secks scenes in it.

LOVED!!!! Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and Mya Rudolph.

I heard it was funnier than Hangover but I do want to see that too.

So who uses it more, the kids or you?

When I attempted to step into it, the 5 year-old knocked me to the ground, the two 3 year-olds held me down, and the 2 year-old beat me silly with a sock full of nickels.

So needless to say, I didn't get much use from it.

There's some hard core secks scenes in it.

LOVED!!!! Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and Mya Rudolph.

I heard it was funnier than Hangover but I do want to see that too.

Ah well she can do without it then.:) I will put it on the see list!

Ah well she can do without it then.:) I will put it on the see list!
Yeah, I don't see the point in some of the "R" stuff but this one is pretty graphic. I have a friend with a 12 year old daughter who is dying to see Black Swan..that one is really graphic too. Really, really graphic.

Yeah, I don't see the point in some of the "R" stuff but this one is pretty graphic. I have a friend with a 12 year old daughter who is dying to see Black Swan..that one is really graphic too. Really, really graphic.

I want to see that and I don't..I want to see the award winning performance but the things people have said about it make me hesitant.:)

You off today chica?

I want to see that and I don't..I want to see the award winning performance but the things people have said about it make me hesitant.:)

You off today chica?
I highly recommend it, I thought it was fantastic.

No, just not working very hard.:rolleyes:

Our hearing is tomorrow. Praying for justice, common sense and quoshing of both injunctions which are works of fiction. The girl has not been able to be subpoened apparently my attorney and the server cannot FIND her?!

Hearing is continued and may require two more days in court. I learned today that the family fears my "guns" as in biceps. Yes, that bit was actually STATED by the father today and is public record now. Oy vey and some other things that were said just absurd. All parties will have their time to speak so that is good.

Hearing is continued and may require two more days in court. I learned today that the family fears my "guns" as in biceps. Yes, that bit was actually STATED by the father today and is public record now. Oy vey and some other things that were said just absurd. All parties will have their time to speak so that is good.

Been wrasslin' scorpions, have ya?

Been wrasslin' scorpions, have ya?

Scorpions, kissing bugs and snakes and apprently the father thinks me and my son were "gonna get gunned up at the gym and come beat him up". I have never hit a soul in my life. Scary how the ones with the REAL guns are the most paraonoid. I am a 50 year old skinny woman who teaches yoga. OY VEY.:)

Thanks for the Review. I was thinking of seeing it. Has anyone seen hangover 2. I doubt it going to be as funny as the first one:

Thanks for the Review. I was thinking of seeing it. Has anyone seen hangover 2. I doubt it going to be as funny as the first one:

I am sure it isn't and don't expect it and it will still be entertaining according to a few folks I spoke to.

So the show American Chopper is doing a Jr/Sr build off with Cadillac theme as the build. So far, OCC is building a bolt on bike with very little customization. The exhaust OCC is using looks like a crotch rocket exhaust. OCC also uses a computer to design a bike now. OCC's bike is a rigid bike also, doesn't really say riding on a Cadillac. Junior is designing things in his head, used some brake lights from a CTS-V cut down as brake lights and the rear looks like a CTS-V trunk. Also, the exhaust for the PJD bike looks terrible, but looks like a car exhaust. Also, PJD's bike is using air bags on the ride, so it should ride really smooth. I really don't know how much drama is scripted or not on that show, but this build is showing Junior really is the fabricator.

Further more on the funny, there is a poll on Discovery's website on who bike looks better now. So far, Junior's bike leads 96% to 3%......
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/charity-auction-poll.html

Back