Oh yeah that's what I am doing. I have made step by step docs for people on stuff that I know no one else knew how to do it.

The annoying thing is this email was written to my boss today from another group we have in Maine. They are concerned about who will be taking over this one account from me. They know how to do it and just don't want to take the time to help someone learn like they did me when I came on board. Instead they want to rush me into trying to teach someone in half a day. Guess what it won't happen in a half day. It took me 3 months atleast!
I love the Boss who thinks a finger snap can replace all the knowledged gained over an extended period of time, the same Boss who waits until day 9 of a 2 week notice before taking action and is now worrying about how the hell the job will get done. you would think that the day the notice appeared on his desk he/she would have had you training any and every one he could...but no

I love the Boss who thinks a finger snap can replace all the knowledged gained over an extended period of time, the same Boss who waits until day 9 of a 2 week notice before taking action and is now worrying about how the hell the job will get done. you would think that the day the notice appeared on his desk he/she would have had you training any and every one he could...but no

That's it right there! Although we had so much work to do there was no time to train in the 2 weeks. Fact is I should of had backup for these things I was doing. If I had got hit by a bus they would have been screwed.

There have been alot of comments made to me of how quick I pick up on things and what a loss this will be to the company. It's flattering and nice to hear but it's unfortunate that my management didn't see it. It's their fault I am out of here.

On a better note, can we try to plan a PP get together or something?!?! I miss the hell out of you guys and we didn't have a draft party this year!

In the IT department that I worked in we had 3 employees. One of them gave his notice...and they did nothing. The 2nd one gave his notice...and they finally submitted a request to start interviewing. The day before the first candidate was interviewed, I was offered a promotion within the company and gave my notice. They were so screwed.

I spoke with my new manager and we gave a longer notice than normal so I could partially train the new people. Since I was in the company, I kind of did both jobs for a little bit to help out...and they're lucky I did.

I still get called and emailed for IT stuff sometimes and now I just tell them that I'm no longer on that team and they need to contact the IT guys who are here.

Oh yeah that's what I am doing. I have made step by step docs for people on stuff that I know no one else knew how to do it.

The annoying thing is this email was written to my boss today from another group we have in Maine. They are concerned about who will be taking over this one account from me. They know how to do it and just don't want to take the time to help someone learn like they did me when I came on board. Instead they want to rush me into trying to teach someone in half a day. Guess what it won't happen in a half day. It took me 3 months atleast!
office-space.jpg

One of my dogs goes homicidal twice a year and just cries nonstop if you are not touching her at all times. She started last night. Is there a punt and pass competetion using small dogs?:banghead:

One of my dogs goes homicidal twice a year and just cries nonstop if you are not touching her at all times. She started last night. Is there a punt and pass competetion using small dogs?:banghead:

Like mother, like dog? ROFL

Give her some of your Midol. :thumb:

Like mother, like dog? ROFL

Give her some of your Midol. :thumb:

TG get one of these
continental-m104060-wooden-broom-handle-60-metal-thread.jpg

screw it into the dogs ass and use the little critter to mop the floor

Seriously. It is maddening! She goes through this pregnancy mournng period or some crap and is just intolerable!! Cries and cries and has to have a toy in her mouth at all times which of course the other one thinks means playtime!!:cuss:

It wouldn't be a bichon frise by any chance, would it?

aka, a "feather duster"

got it
Not quite, but close.ROFL Mine are actually really big for Paps...the 2 year old weighs 21 pounds.

I remember you saying your Mom had a Bichon who was the devil incarnate.

Not quite, but close.ROFL Mine are actually really big for Paps...the 2 year old weighs 21 pounds.

I remember you saying your Mom had a Bichon who was the devil incarnate.

I've known 4 people that have had one. Pretty much the most annoying breed of ANYTHING walking the planet.

I can send over psycho Himmie to kick the crap out of the dog and give her something to cry about like getting beaten up by a cat.:D

Back