Yes I need new silk boxers to match my maroon crushed velvet smoking jacket

Like to see we have similar taste in style.

I like to go with the Hef from his 70's collection while I am smoking my pipe and drinking bourbon.

Wow, if I wanted to, I could be getting 1.5x pay right now. According to the union contract, if I don't get a 12 hour rest between shifts, I am supposed to get 1.5 times pay for hte hours until that 12 hour rest period is up (4:15pm). Since I know overtime is hard to get approved and that I know my work gets noticed, I will let it be and not force the issue. I am hoping for a fifty plus cent an hour raise in August, if a new position opens up that isn't union.

PLEASE PLEASE everyone pray for rain in AZ soon so the whole state doesn't go up in flames.

Too bad they can't figure out a way to pipe it efficiently from the Mississippi/Missouri rivers....they have too much.

PLEASE PLEASE everyone pray for rain in AZ soon so the whole state doesn't go up in flames.

Texas is in some massive draught, too. No projected rain for another week.

I think we've been flirting with high 90 and 100s weather for a month and a half now. It's getting to be a little too ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Texas is in some massive draught, too. No projected rain for another week.

I think we've been flirting with high 90 and 100s weather for a month and a half now. It's getting to be a little too ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah but today one of the many multi thousand acre fires crossed into Sierra Vista JUST south of here.:( It's getting close. *sighs*

Anyone see a problem here?

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oGH5nV_P1Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This has got to be one of the funniest headlines I've seen in a while.

Ypsilanti Downtown Development Authority fails to gather a quorum prior to discussion on absenteeism

It is Africa hot and I can't wait for a cool ocean breeze. Less than a month til then! Will there be TC?

ROFL They sounds more like pop/Indie I think.:) Her teacher is like "WHO the hell are they?":)

They're a really fun band. Love this song.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zAHySDD67UY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rockon:

They're a really fun band. Love this song.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zAHySDD67UY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rockon:

:thumb: Just downloaded the CD for her and she is going to use the sheet music for her guitar lessons and work on some Nightmare Before Christmas for her vocal lessons. She sang "Sally's Song" yesterday OMG if she gains the confidence I am hoping these lessons give her it could be something special.

Wolcott and Campus are the two she is working on Steve.:)

:thumb: Just downloaded the CD for her and she is going to use the sheet music for her guitar lessons and work on some Nightmare Before Christmas for her vocal lessons. She sang "Sally's Song" yesterday OMG if she gains the confidence I am hoping these lessons give her it could be something special.

Wolcott and Campus are the two she is working on Steve.:)

Nightmare Before Christmas:rockon:

One of our drug reps had a luncheon with us today. She was telling us about a guy she met at The Fish Co. back in 2001. This guy came over to her and said she looks like one of the nicest girls in this place. She started to flirt with him (not knowing who he was since she is from Alaska), things started getting hot and heavy at the bar, so they took it outside. Short of doing the "nasty" right there it was a full fledge makeout fest. Well the guy now has 2 kids and is married to a super model. She is kicking herself for NOT going home with him. BTW, Tommysgirl..... she said he is the awesomest kisser..

One of our drug reps had a luncheon with us today. She was telling us about a guy she met at The Fish Co. back in 2001. This guy came over to her and said she looks like one of the nicest girls in this place. She started to flirt with him (not knowing who he was since she is from Alaska), things started getting hot and heavy at the bar, so they took it outside. Short of doing the "nasty" right there it was a full fledge makeout fest. Well the guy now has 2 kids and is married to a super model. She is kicking herself for NOT going home with him. BTW, Tommysgirl..... she said he is the awesomest kisser..
The drug reps we get are always very attractive.

Also, did she get tested for Teh Herp? Those were the Tara Reid years, no?

Back