TO those that have sent me messages of support just wanted to let you know that my injunction was dismissed yesterday. Conner goes on the stand on Tuesday and please pray with me that the same thing occurs for him.

I have to share some of the testimony to illustrate what we are dealing with here. The father tesified that he had his almost 18 year old daughter tested to see if she was a virgin!!! What century are we living in again??? I am pretty sure that if my Dad had done that to me all the other insanity would not even matter and I would never speak to them again. Additionally, the grandfather came up to our lawyer outside the courtroom and YELLED at him. Oy vey. The happy news is that the dear girl is in MN happily riding horses this summer having the summer a hard working junior about to be senior deserves.

TO those that have sent me messages of support just wanted to let you know that my injunction was dismissed yesterday. Conner goes on the stand on Tuesday and please pray with me that the same thing occurs for him.

BRAVA! So happy for you, and happy the judge saw through the sh*tstorm.

I have to share some of the testimony to illustrate what we are dealing with here. The father tesified that he had his almost 18 year old daughter tested to see if she was a virgin!!! What century are we living in again??? I am pretty sure that if my Dad had done that to me all the other insanity would not even matter and I would never speak to them again. Additionally, the grandfather came up to our lawyer outside the courtroom and YELLED at him. Oy vey. The happy news is that the dear girl is in MN happily riding horses this summer having the summer a hard working junior about to be senior deserves.
Dad and Grandpa need to be bitch slapped with a running chain saw. I hope that you sue them for legal fees based on them filing a frivolour or nuisance suit.

Dad and Grandpa need to be bitch slapped with a running chain saw. I hope that you sue them for legal fees based on them filing a frivolour or nuisance suit.

I believe our attorney is planning to do just that.

Clearly, God thinks NKOTB sucks too since it's pouring buckets over the Fens.

lolcatsdotcomkeqxm6oofb6yzt3z-1.jpg

Clearly, God thinks NKOTB sucks too since it's pouring buckets over the Fens.
Show was fanastic anyway! It rained on and off but was still a blast. They had a long ramp and they were all sliding down it and having fun.

Mark Wahlberg was also there. I had a little overload for a minute having 2 Wahlbergs in the same place.:heart: Naughty By Nature made a surprise appearance too!!

By the way..if anyone was looking to meet a woman last night, that was the place to be.:rolleyes:

Show was fanastic anyway! It rained on and off but was still a blast. They had a long ramp and they were all sliding down it and having fun.

Mark Wahlberg was also there. I had a little overload for a minute having 2 Wahlbergs in the same place.:heart: Naughty By Nature made a surprise appearance too!!

By the way..if anyone was looking to meet a brainless teeny bopper last night, that was the place to be.:rolleyes:
fixed
:facepalm:

*runs and hides*ROFLROFLROFL

By the way..if anyone was looking to meet a woman last night, that was the place to be.:rolleyes:
If I had a bucket list, licking that man's chest would be high on it.

Holy Crap. I just finished taking an improv 101 class at upright citizens brigade, and today was out graduation show. We rocked the house. Jeff Garlin, from Curb Your Enthusiasm, was performing after us. So, we're in the backstage room after our show when he comes in to get ready for his show.

Stage is all warmed for you, Mr. Garlin, knock 'em dead.:rockon:
Posted via Mobile Device

I know I am Mom and all but even so..I took my Liv to her second vocal lesson yesterday and nearly broke down in tears hearing that AMAZING voice come out of her singing some song from LIttle Mermaid. I may have to leave Tucson for 4 years to get her in the right HS. Next week her sheet music from Vampire Weekend should arrive and she can sing what she REALLY loves.:)

Next week her sheet music from Vampire Weekend should arrive and she can sing what she REALLY loves.:)

Dracula Musical!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X5ZtwbzUFZE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Dracula Musical!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X5ZtwbzUFZE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

ROFL They sounds more like pop/Indie I think.:) Her teacher is like "WHO the hell are they?":)

From the "I like it cheap and dirty" file (humor, that is), I present you one of my most recent grocery receipts. Yes I burst into laughter when I watched her ring it up and it came up exactly how it's listed here.

Back