My mother in laws boyfriend got rushed to the hospital. He's got pneumonia and his lung cancer is back after being in remission for 4 years. He had a huge tumor pushing on his aorta. please keep him in your prayers

My mother in laws boyfriend got rushed to the hospital. He's got pneumonia and his lung cancer is back after being in remission for 4 years. He had a huge tumor pushing on his aorta. please keep him in your prayers
Will be praying and hoping Lady...

never heard it, selective listening

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bZkp7q19f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well my friend, now you know. This is what passes as "popular" music nowadays. It's so catchy, but so... damn... AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bZkp7q19f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well my friend, now you know. This is what passes as "popular" music nowadays. It's so catchy, but so... damn... AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

If MD was Oriental, this would be him. ROFL

Here are just a few pictures from the place we are most likely going to have our wedding. I've loved it since before I got the ring and he loved it when we went to see it so did my mom and nana.

Here are just a few pictures from the place we are most likely going to have our wedding. I've loved it since before I got the ring and he loved it when we went to see it so did my mom and nana.

That looks like a beautiful spot!

Is that in NH? I think I might have been to a wedding there.

She will not say, she fears piggy, taltos and myself filing a formal protest during the speak now or forever hold your Piece... I thought the Three stoogers look would help make her wedding memorable but who knows.

She will not say, she fears piggy, taltos and myself filing a formal protest during the speak now or forever hold your Piece... I thought the Three stoogers look would help make her wedding memorable but who knows.
I'm freaking dying here....ROFL

You'll be wearing the Groucho Marx eyeglasses/nose/stache combo, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back