JD, there is a rule in the Woman's Handbook that requires us to do that when Shemar is on the screen. We attempted to amend the rule that he MUST appear nekkid at all times, but we haven't passed the ammendment. YET.:Lecture:

ROFL
See, now after the nekkid pics of him released, he moved down into the not so much category for me.:shrug:

Too much or too little, LOL?
Lol, it wasn't a size thing. I don't know, something about it just turned me off. Maybe the fact that he was on the beach walking out of the ocean, it was creepy to me.:shrug:

Lol, it wasn't a size thing. I don't know, something about it just turned me off. Maybe the fact that he was on the beach walking out of the ocean, it was creepy to me.:shrug:

I never studied the picture thoroughly so I'll take your word on it.

Although I suppose I could ask LW for the details. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't feel bad. Shemar Moore holds a ranking on just about every womans list I would imagine.

There was a TV special on "Soul Train". I had no idea Shemar was the host of it at one point.

What do you need to know? Length? Wideth? How many frecckles? Just ask. :D

Doing something every weekend until at least Oct. 10th. This weekend, I am heading north an hour and riding in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimted at an offroad park. The next weekend, I am going to Holiday World (medium sized theme park in Southern Indiana). The Saturday after that, I am going to see soem racing at a local dirt track. The 2nd of Oct. has nothing, but might be going to a kayak race in Indianapolis. The 9th, I am going to Kings Island (larger theme park in Ohio) and the 10th I am going to a SCCA race about a mile up the road from my current residence.

Doing something every weekend until at least Oct. 10th. This weekend, I am heading north an hour and riding in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimted at an offroad park. The next weekend, I am going to Holiday World (medium sized theme park in Southern Indiana). The Saturday after that, I am going to see soem racing at a local dirt track. The 2nd of Oct. has nothing, but might be going to a kayak race in Indianapolis. The 9th, I am going to Kings Island (larger theme park in Ohio) and the 10th I am going to a SCCA race about a mile up the road from my current residence.

Is that the one with The Beast? In HS a friend of mine was dating a fugly and mean chick we nicknamed The Beast, and we wanted to send away to see if they ship us one of their "I Rode The Beast!" t-shirts. ROFL

Oh, yeah, and Cedar Point FTW.

Is that the one with The Beast? In HS a friend of mine was dating a fugly and mean chick we nicknamed The Beast, and we wanted to send away to see if they ship us one of their "I Rode The Beast!" t-shirts. ROFL

Oh, yeah, and Cedar Point FTW.

Yes, Beast is there, but it sucks. They have placed brakes all over the ride, any speed and momentum you get is killed and there is no airtime. I have never been to CP, but I dno't like spending a fortune at parks (which is why I like Holiday World {free parking, free drinks, cheap food}).

Yes, Beast is there, but it sucks. They have placed brakes all over the ride, any speed and momentum you get is killed and there is no airtime.

They did the same thing to the wooden coaster in New England. When it was a privately owned park (Riverside Park), their Cyclone coaster was one of the top-rated woodies in the country. When Six Flags bought it, they shallowed the main drop and ruined the entire ride. The main drop used to be a killer downhill twist. In this pic, you can see both the old and new drops (the lighter beige rails buried in the white support beams are the original drop).

101508-sfne015-lrg.jpg

I have never been to CP, but I dno't like spending a fortune at parks (which is why I like Holiday World {free parking, free drinks, cheap food}).

You GOTTA check out Cedar Point. It's worth it just to ride Millennium Force. They also have Top Thrill Dragster, a killer woodie (Mean Streak), a cute suspended (Iron Dragon), a very smooth inverted (Mantis IIRC), plus a stand-up coaster, a smaller woodie, some other rides.... Skip Magnum, it's old and bumpy.

I know about CP, I want to get there, but I also want to lose a few pounds as some of the coasters are not big people friendly. Shoot, the new coaster at Kings Island I barely fit on. I am not huge by any means (only 44 waist on jeans).

Damn that Katy Perry for making a song that is kinda catchy. I can't get it out of my head!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/22RNJLPCDyg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/22RNJLPCDyg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Conversation's lagging. Post a nekkid pic of yourself, and we'll see what comes up. :coffee: :D

Ummmm....no.

I test drove a Honda Civic coupe. The deal was slightly lacking so I said "No, no, no. Do THIS and I'll sign." I haven't called the guy back this morning. I know he is going nuts because I turned him down. I'm betting he calls to update his offer before lunch.;)

Ummmm....no.

I test drove a Honda Civic coupe. The deal was slightly lacking so I said "No, no, no. Do THIS and I'll sign." I haven't called the guy back this morning. I know he is going nuts because I turned him down. I'm betting he calls to update his offer before lunch.;)

Leave him twisting in the wind. I like it. See if you can get him to throw in new floormats-they hate that.

Trying to figure out how to make an American flag I have mountable inside my Jeep tomorrow. I know I can zip tie part of it that mounted to the pole I had to my oh s*$T handle in the back seat, trying to figure out how to make it stay straight out 90 degrees straight out.

Back