Random Thoughts

New record my last shift (4 hours).
27, 238 steps.

Pulled into my driveway and fell asleep. Literally, evidentally I spent an hour in the car. Dead to the world.
probably +
New record my last shift (4 hours).
27, 238 steps.

Pulled into my driveway and fell asleep. Literally, evidentally I spent an hour in the car. Dead to the world.
12 miles or so.

Do I want to live as long as my parents have... right now I don't think so.
Future looks bleak for americans

I gotta get out of this funk.sigh.

Depends on one sees it and your glasses are so dark for not good reasons that you can't see what's happening right in front of you, buddy.

Perspective, knowledge and understanding are everything to be built upon and action ought to follow.

Depends on one sees it and your glasses are so dark for not good reasons that you can't see what's happening right in front of you, buddy.

Perspective, knowledge and understanding are everything to be built upon and action ought to follow.
Part of this funk is the Steelers losing Thursday...

Part of this funk is the Steelers losing Thursday...
Doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.... don’t look at life through a prism. Life is a continuum and there’s so much more to life then sports. Think of a lot think of everything you’ve got, for you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not...

~Dee~

Last edited:
Come Tuesday., I will have 41K to play with.
Suggestions?

had to convert to a fixed rate. because it is just getting out of control. 4.9. waited too long.

Last edited:

I hope you are right buddy,Just not seeing it. too many sheeple. Maybe I am tainted living out here.

Back