Random Thoughts

Yeah definitely hookers and blow.
I have a redhead who loves me. No hoolers needed,
My bow days are over.

still gonna have 41k. better suggestions please.
Wiping out any debt I have except for the mortgase but I am saving money as the rate I was tied to, just kept going up.

Last edited:
I have a redhead who loves me. No hoolers needed,
My bow days are over.

still gonna have 41k. better suggestions please.
Pay your mortgage down property values will go up again

~Dee~

I am asking for investment advice. lol/
We literally went through this we have trust funds set up but we want to make sure the last remaining business and the properties will support which ever one of us goes second.

~Dee~

Property appraised at 1.225 million.I was finallay down to owing 290. No debt on my kids. So now its up to 375. but fuck it. It is what it is.

sorta a sigh of relief.
fixed payment.
SS if they ever respond will covert it.

The most simple answer do what makes you happy or get a finical advisor

~Dee~

Walked 1.6 miles this morning at home (with the kids otherwise it would've been more) and 2 tonight at work. I walked 10 miles in four days this week. Plus I only ate all my fruit I brought (grapes and strawberries) and didn't eat much of the veggie beef soup at all. Now I got to stay active and keep getting healthier.

Property appraised at 1.225 million.I was finallay down to owing 290. No debt on my kids. So now its up to 375. but fuck it. It is what it is.
God willing property values will rebound before your kids need to convert your mortgage.... deep breaths and baby steps.

~Dee~

sorta a sigh of relief.
fixed payment.
That sounds pretty good to me for real.

~Dee~

Wifey makes the money. Leaves the rest to me. I think I will be able to relax more. hops so with 41k to play with.

Why di\o I think one of these 8700 new IRS agants is going to give me a call....
Just fucking trying to survive.

Last edited:
Wifey makes the money. Leaves the rest to me. I think I will be able to relax more. hops so.
I think you will be fine your a good man Charlie Brown. Behind every good man is a great women J/Sing I bet if you asked your wife and your kiddos they’d say the same.

~Dee~

Last edited:
Back