Randy Filed His Papers

There's no truth to the rumor that if Randy decides to unretire, Goodell will fine the Pats a 1st round draft pick to reverse the paperwork.
:D

The Eagles reportedly made an offer to Randy shortly after his papers were filed.

Now Randy is contemplating unretiring by filing his 'unretirement' papers which I researched and can easily be done.

I believe the only thing that does is Hall eligibility.
He's free to return to the league whenever he wants a la Junior Seau

They said a few minutes ago on 98.5 the Sports Hub that the Eagles contacted him right after he filed

Ya never know what Randy Moss is gonna do from day to day

What are the chances of Moss immediately un-retiring for a chance to join the 'DreamTeam' Eagles? :p

What are the chances of Moss immediately un-retiring for a chance to join the 'DreamTeam' Eagles? :p

I think it all comes down to if the Eagles show him the proper respect.

006.gif

64.gif

If not, then:

:moss:

The Eagles reportedly made an offer to Randy shortly after his papers were filed.

Now Randy is contemplating unretiring by filing his 'unretirement' papers which I researched and can easily be done.

You could have forgone the research and just called Brett Favre. I'm sure he could explain how easy it is to "unretire".

Just sayin'........

The rumors have been hot and heavy the last day or so that *gasp* Indy is in negotiations. Jim Irsay has even dropped a couple of cryptic tweets regarding the talks. Having followed Irsay for a while now, this is more than just a smokescreen......this is getting somewhat serious.
Posted via Mobile Device

just ask Brett Farve if you have any questions

One Clap

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tmJcUlrkMNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Randy paid his respects to Bob Kraft.

Sports Illustrated's Peter King shared a story in this week's Monday Morning Quarterback about Moss that sheds yet another new light on the now-retired wide receiver.
King talked to Vince Wilfork, who said that Moss flew to Boston to visit Robert Kraft after Myra Kraft passed away last month.
"He flew up from Florida for one reason: to tell Kraft how highly he regarded Myra Kraft," King wrote.
Wilfork said Moss had called him and said, "Vince, I'm nervous about coming up. But I want to come. I shared a bond with her. I really want to be there."
King also explained how Moss took Robert Kraft's message to heart when he joined the Patriot family in 2007.
"When Moss signed with the Patriots," King wrote, "Kraft brought him into his office and told him if he played for the Patriots, he'd always be in the Patriot family. So when he opened Moss' sympathy card, he knew Moss remembered the family speech. Moss signed his sympathy card: 'Randy Moss Kraft.'"
http://www.nesn.com/2011/08/randy-m...signed-sympathy-card-as-randy-moss-kraft.html

If he goes to the Eagles: whatever, it's the NFC, we'll see you in the Super Bowl, Randy.

If he goes to the Colts: not happy. He can do some damage with Peyton tossing the ball (assuming it's Peyton tossing the ball, what with those neck issues). But I'd rather he be a Colt than a Jet.

If he goes to the Eagles: whatever, it's the NFC, we'll see you in the Super Bowl, Randy.

If he goes to the Colts: not happy. He can do some damage with Peyton tossing the ball (assuming it's Peyton tossing the ball, what with those neck issues). But I'd rather he be a Colt than a Jet.

I think the Falcons rep NFC in SB. Did we start a thread for this yet?

Back