Randy Moss on Tom Brady

I find RM to be a very bright and articulate guy, and have been impressed with him as an analyst. It's a lot different perspective from the image he had as a player especially in the early days.

Still looks fit.

Can't tell me he couldn't lace em up and give 10-12 snaps that Dobson was and be FAR more productive.

I find RM to be a very bright and articulate guy, and have been impressed with him as an analyst. It's a lot different perspective from the image he had as a player especially in the early days.

He's pretty smart alright. He knew the what the game was, about the NFL being a business when his contract was being discussed and he accepted that. Didn't hold and doesn't hold any bad feelings towards the Pats, he's their biggest cheerleader among those pundits along with Prime and Irvin (not counting Heath Evans, Bru and Willie Mac).

Randy gets it with the Pats, knows what they're about and what BB does for players.

Anyone else think Randy is angling here to have another locker assignment next to Brady?

Anyone else think Randy is angling here to have another locker assignment next to Brady?
Neither a complaint nor a criticism, but this, like most of what Randy says, is as much about Randy as anyone.

And I think he'd settle for next to Garrops.

Cheers, BostonTim

Neither a complaint nor a criticism, but this, like most of what Randy says, is as much about Randy as anyone.

And I think he'd settle for next to Garrops.

Cheers, BostonTim

Confused a bit about your post. He was asked his relationship with Brady, that means he would have to include himself in the answer, and they asked him about Brady not a backup Qb he never played with.

Confused a bit about your post. He was asked his relationship with Brady, that means he would have to include himself in the answer, and they asked him about Brady not a backup Qb he never played with.

We learned that RM knew he was screwed out west. We know he wanted to locker next to tom. We know he wanted some Mondays off (fine and normal) we know he thought he knew what the Pats did, and how they played and that he thought he could do well at it and strove to do so we learned that their success was a result of jhe and Tom being on the same page and we know that they were on the same page because he worked hard at, was dedicated to, getting on the same page. We learned that randy thinks Tom is Tough we learned Tom played through lots of pain. Did we learn anything about how Tom interacted with Randy. Not a lot.

QAs I suggested, read through it you'll see that he talks about himself and his mindset more than Tom's. Your point that randy is a big part of the question is of course correct. But we learned a lot about randy as you often do when he speaks.

Finally as you may have noticed I prefaced it all with "This is neither a concern nor a complaint.

And even more finally, all that I wrote was simply opinion. Virtually all any of us say on here is by way of opinion. So you disagree and that's your opinion and that's cool. But I'm confused as to how you could be confused.

We learned that RM knew he was screwed out west. We know he wanted to locker next to tom. We know he wanted some Mondays off (fine and normal) we know he thought he knew what the Pats did, and how they played and that he thought he could do well at it and strove to do so we learned that their success was a result of jhe and Tom being on the same page and we know that they were on the same page because he worked hard at, was dedicated to, getting on the same page. We learned that randy thinks Tom is Tough we learned Tom played through lots of pain. Did we learn anything about how Tom interacted with Randy. Not a lot.

QAs I suggested, read through it you'll see that he talks about himself and his mindset more than Tom's. Your point that randy is a big part of the question is of course correct. But we learned a lot about randy as you often do when he speaks.

Finally as you may have noticed I prefaced it all with "This is neither a concern nor a complaint.

And even more finally, all that I wrote was simply opinion. Virtually all any of us say on here is by way of opinion. So you disagree and that's your opinion and that's cool. But I'm confused as to how you could be confused.

Not confused anymore. :toast:

I still think Moss's issue was that he was too good and got bored the same way really smart kids act out sometimes if they aren't being challenged.

Plus a little bit of diva lol.

I still think Moss's issue was that he was too good and got bored the same way really smart kids act out sometimes if they aren't being challenged.

But for a brief and shining moment, he was OUR Diva. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

plus no one else had good catering but the Pats. :D

Back