Randy Moss on Tom Brady

Chunky Monkey is the first thing that came to mind :coffee:
ROFL

what really drives me nuts about mcnabb is that he talks like mushmouth from fat albert. that is, if i am remembering right and he is the guy who talked like he had a perpetual cold. it's like "YOUR NOSE, MCNABB, BLOW THE DAMN THING LIKE YOU BLOW CHUNKS IN THE CLUTCH111!!!111"

I still think Moss's issue was that he was too good and got bored the same way really smart kids act out sometimes if they aren't being challenged.

Plus a little bit of diva lol.

Yeah, but I kinda like the fact our divas lash out in typical diva fashion.

Versus hip holstering an elephant gun and stormtroopin through inner urban areas, blasting window size holes in buildings and blowing off necessary and needed appendages.

Yeah, but I kinda like the fact our divas lash out in typical diva fashion.

Versus hip holstering an elephant gun and stormtroopin through inner urban areas, blasting window size holes in buildings and blowing off necessary and needed appendages.

Yes. Almost certainly preferable. :coffee:

Cheers

I still think Moss's issue was that he was too good and got bored the same way really smart kids act out sometimes if they aren't being challenged.

Plus a little bit of diva lol.

All Receivers are diva's. :shrug_n:

Troy Brown via CSNNE

Troy Brown won three Super Bowls with Tom Brady, so he knows a little something about playing with the legendary Patriots quarterback.

Recently surfaced stories have suggested that Brady isn’t the easiest guy to play with, which Brown discussed on Sports Tonight.

“He would come over and say he wants things a certain way. I’d say, ‘Look, Tom. It’s almost impossible for the human body to run that route the way you want it ran,’” said Brown. “Then we’d do it 10,000 times and try it our way, his way, and we’d come to a decision . . . usually it was his way.”

Brown adds that this wasn’t an issue for his Patriots receiving crew, because each player had a similarly elite work ethic.

But that wasn’t the case for some of the younger players that went through Foxboro.

“One of the biggest things he’s gotten better at is he’s showing a little more patience with some of these guys being able to work with them,” adds Brown. “Before he’d say, ‘Bethel Johnson, I ain’t got time for you.’”

“One of the biggest things he’s gotten better at is he’s showing a little more patience with some of these guys being able to work with them,” adds Brown. “Before he’d say, ‘Bethel Johnson, I ain’t got time for you.’”

He wasn't the only one :coffee:

Back