Ravens in Foxboro next week with a win today.

Raiders need to take care of bidness.

I'm just not in the mood for the future whining.

I know the Jets are either the 5 seed or out of it. I would take that to mean there's no way we would play them as a Bengals win gives them the 3 seed and the jesters would be out of it.

As for the others combo's... ???? I don't like the thought of playing the Ravens, even thought they haven't looked that good/smart lately.

They did say no matter what happens in other games. I didn't think it was that solidified myself but, that is what CBS is reporting.

If the bengals win they have a better record so how is it solidified.

They did say no matter what happens in other games. I didn't think it was that solidified myself but, that is what CBS is reporting.

Maybe if the Jest are in the Ravens are the 6th seed (and we'd be the 3 with a Bengals loss).
if Jets lose, we are the 4th seed and Ravens (if they win) get the 5th?

I could have put all of this in one post but I'm trying to pump up my post count! :)

Good point. I don't know.:confused:
Maybe the Pats are fourth seed regardless of Cincy's play.

I heard something that its strength of wins tie breaker for cincy and the pats.

That makes sense. Jets can only be the 5 seed. So, if they win, Bengals are #4 and Ravens are #6, thus Pats v. Ravens. If they lose, Pats are 4, they are out and Ravens are #5.

If the Bengals win, they are the 3 (better record then Pats) and we are the 4th.
A bengals win eliminates thet Jets.

Note: not sure how official this is, but I read somewhere (here??) that Buffalo beating the colts clinches the "Strength of scheduling" tie breaker for the Pats.

I believe that if the Ravens win and Jets lose, Ravens more into 5th seed and thus play us (as the 4th seed). if Jets win, I know they are the 5th seed so that leaves the Ravens in the 6th seed with us as the 3rd

Ravens are rolling 14-3, so unless the decide to play "Patriots fourth quarter defense", they'll be here next week. Not the matchup I wanted.

Back