Ravens lose first round pick

spacecrime

Reaction score
Breshad Perriman torn acl again. Was on IR his rookie year.

So basically, Ravens have not had use of their first round pick and might not this year, or ever.

Only difference between Ravens and Pats is that Pats didn't have to pay for the first round player they didn't get.

Karma, though I feel bad for Breshad

Those tears you see on my face are tears of laughter.

:***:

Those tears you see on my face are tears of laughter.

:***:

Hopeful for Perriman. Last year it was a PCL STRAIN in the right knee, this year partial ACL in the left. Chev can tell us how the partial part might compare to a full tear. Will they still need to Pull a ligament to do the repair? Shorter recoup?

Yep, laughing at HaHaHarbaugh for sure. Oh and coach, I salute you: :4321:

Cheers

I thought for a moment then they had been stripped of their 2017 pick for the OTA fiasco.

I am not a vindictive person by nature but given it was the Ratbirds that began this whole DG saga, any and all football karma that happens to them will be received with a smile on my face. That being said, I hate injuries so I do feel bad for their WR but not for Harbawl. I had read earlier this week that he was taking shots at the league about not knowing the rule book. He apparently likes to celebrate his ignorance.

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

I thought for a moment then they had been stripped of their 2017 pick for the OTA fiasco.

Me too.

A post from the Ravens fan forum. Points 4 and 8 are my favorites.

Posted 29 minutes ago (edited) · Report post , posted by Cillmatic

1. Boldin time

2 without adding anyone our depth chart looks like this at the start of the season:

1. Aiken 2. Wallace 3. ???

pretty weak.

4. I feel like we suck again.

5. Either we add another good WR or this season goes nowhere.

6. I refuse to watch another year of bad WR's, Joe needs better.

7. We need to stop drafting WR's.

8 the locker row that was used by Suggs, Forsett, Perriman and Walker needs to be blown up.

Edited 28 minutes ago by Cillmatic

We can alway trade them Dobson. He probably be a #2 WR All you have to know go routes & slants . No one throws the deep ball more them Flacco

Sorry 'bout that. I meant to type a ? after the thread subject but it didn't come through and I couldn't seem to edit it.

A post from the Ravens fan forum. Points 4 and 8 are my favorites.

Posted 29 minutes ago (edited) · Report post , posted by Cillmatic

1. Boldin time

2 without adding anyone our depth chart looks like this at the start of the season:

1. Aiken 2. Wallace 3. ???

pretty weak.

4. I feel like we suck again.

5. Either we add another good WR or this season goes nowhere.

6. I refuse to watch another year of bad WR's, Joe needs better.

7. We need to stop drafting WR's.

8 the locker row that was used by Suggs, Forsett, Perriman and Walker needs to be blown up.

Edited 28 minutes ago by Cillmatic

What they mean by Joe needs better is, Joe needs a guy that can either out jump everyone on poorly thrown long balls or make it look like they are interfered with.

What they mean by Joe needs better is, Joe needs a guy that can either out jump everyone on poorly thrown long balls or make it look like they are interfered with.

Yep. Someone to go catch his lollipops that are jump balls. Joe's salary is such a joke. Only Rodgers makes more than him. He really took the Ratbirds to the woodshed and they have been suffering for it and will continue to suffer for it. :toast:

How much can he possibly contribute at this point. He's 37 and coming off a torn Achilles tendon. He should be retiring.

Don't tell Ratbird fans that, they are expecting him to BE the offense this year now that Perriman is gone.

On that note, what has happened to Ozzie? He has been a horrible GM the last few years and seems to get a pass although Ratbird fans are starting to call him out. I wonder if the Joe deal took all the life out of him. It is so much easier to be a good GM with a QB on a rookie deal versus paying franchise money to a middler QB.

Don't tell Ratbird fans that, they are expecting him to BE the offense this year now that Perriman is gone.

On that note, what has happened to Ozzie? He has been a horrible GM the last few years and seems to get a pass although Ratbird fans are starting to call him out. I wonder if the Joe deal took all the life out of him. It is so much easier to be a good GM with a QB on a rookie deal versus paying franchise money to a middler QB.

Maybe he's fully aware of the whole DG mess and just semi-catatonic now. He always seemed old school. Sharp. Well planned.

Lately?

Something seems a permanent distraction now.

Think BB would remain the same if he knew some insidious plot was swirling all about his organization that he wasn't privy to or involved?

That's an insult to Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan and Ryan Tannehill.

Lately?

Something seems a permanent distraction now.

Think BB would remain the same if he knew some insidious plot was swirling all about his organization that he wasn't privy to or involved?

That something is John Harbaugh whispering in Ozzie's ear constantly. I'm dead serious. Ozzie was great before Harbaugh came along and started all sorts of goings-on that Ozzie isn't comfortable with especially when it comes to Harbaugh's whinings about Belichick. How can Ozzie not see that it's Harbaugh who looks the fool!? He does and it's disconcerting to Ozzie but to show support Ozzie listens to Harbaugh's player wishes. Big mistake.

That something is John Harbaugh whispering in Ozzie's ear constantly. I'm dead serious. Ozzie was great before Harbaugh came along and started all sorts of goings-on that Ozzie isn't comfortable with especially when it comes to Harbaugh's whinings about Belichick. How can Ozzie not see that it's Harbaugh who looks the fool!? He does and it's disconcerting to Ozzie but to show support Ozzie listens to Harbaugh's player wishes. Big mistake.

Wasn't it Bill who told Ozzie to hire Harbaugh?

Back