Ray Lewis: Cheated back from torn Tricep???

Do I think something that every team in the NFL does but because mangini got butthurt against belichick he decided to turn him in to teach him a lesson and it blew up into something that politicians wanted to take before congress and no matter what happens the Patriots are always linked to it no matter what is the same? Well it should be, but its all about how you spin it I guess. Thing about it is man, it does not even matter, if the media chose to blow it up and pound it into people's heads that Ray was a roider, then that is how it would be looked at. Thats what they chose to do with spygate.

I know what you mean, but sometimes, you just have to ignore what everyone else is saying about your team. I've been doing it ever since the Atlanta incident. You know the Pats had a stingy defense (Harrison, McGinest, etc), an elite QB, and a great coach whether or not stuff was taped.

So after he said the pats were arrogant pricks he said something nice about them? Oh well then all is forgiven....Here is what I said, and here is what I said when I knew people were watching.
My point was more to slam the media. THEY were in the LR when Suggs said it...they didn't put it out there (other than one Boston reporter that I know of, imagine that?) because it's more juicy to put Suggs anti Pats rants out there and let it stand than it is to put the anti Pats rants out there AND the rest of what he said. Knowing a little of how Suggs is, he probably doesn't mind that though. He likes being a villain.

My point was more to slam the media. THEY were in the LR when Suggs said it...they didn't put it out there (other than one Boston reporter that I know of, imagine that?) because it's more juicy to put Suggs anti Pats rants out there and let it stand than it is to put the anti Pats rants out there AND the rest of what he said. Knowing a little of how Suggs is, he probably doesn't mind that though. He likes being a villain.

Ok, but he did say these things, its not as though they made it up...So to me, its in his head, if he comes back later and says oh wait, no I did not mean that, it just does not come off the same as in the moment when he said it, I have to believe in his heart, he thinks the pats can win nothing without spygate, that Brady is a puppet that the backbone of his career was off cheating and that the pats are arrogant pricks including belichick....

You must be looking at the wrong issue of SI. This is a picture of Ray Lewis, who was charged with double homicide when he wouldn't give up the names of his group/posse that got in a brawl with two other men that started a fight. He does have a nice face though.

Oh so an accessory after the fact, thanks for clearing that up for me. He should have done time but paying people off in this country works just fine, even in regards to murder...

**** Ray Lewis, I hope he gets hit by a truck while dying in a fire...

And you think he's got a nice face too, great, so you're a pickle smoocher as well...

Ok, but he did say these things, its not as though they made it up...So to me, its in his head, if he comes back later and says oh wait, no I did not mean that, it just does not come off the same as in the moment when he said it, I have to believe in his heart, he thinks the pats can win nothing without spygate, that Brady is a puppet that the backbone of his career was off cheating and that the pats are arrogant pricks including belichick....
Yes...my point was he said and meant ALL of it, good and bad...but the media didn't put the good out there.

Yes...my point was he said and meant ALL of it, good and bad...but the media didn't put the good out there.

I understand that, but one I heard the bad, the good was not going to mean much....if I call you a lazy asshole and then say, but you have a nice smile, which part are you going to take notice of?

So after he said the pats were arrogant pricks he said something nice about them? Oh well then all is forgiven....Here is what I said, and here is what I said when I knew people were watching.
"37 points on the best defense in the league, suck my dick". Better?

"37 points on the best defense in the league, suck my dick". Better?

Well that is kinda what happened....I do not remember him calling you arrogant pricks or that you did not deserve your superbowl back in.......1969....Also, I am pretty sure BB said that to his son. Oh and he did say you were the best defense in the league....

Well that is kinda what happened....I do not remember him calling you arrogant pricks or that you did not deserve your superbowl back in.......1969....Also, I am pretty sure BB said that to his son. Oh and he did say you were the best defense in the league....
So, "Suck my dick" is somehow classier (When said to his son) than "Arrogant pricks"? Check.:thumb:

So, "Suck my dick" is somehow classier (When said to his son) than "Arrogant pricks"? Check.:thumb:

Who said anything about classy? BB put 37 points on the jets who was the top ranked defense....Suggs called an entire team arrogant pricks, and then made a reference to spygate for which he knows nothing about.....so had belichick said, the jets are a bunch of pricks, and they tripped a guy running down the sideline, then we can compare.

Who said anything about classy? BB put 37 points on the jets who was the top ranked defense....Suggs called an entire team arrogant pricks, and then made a reference to spygate for which he knows nothing about.....so had belichick said, the jets are a bunch of pricks, and they tripped a guy running down the sideline, then we can compare.
Well I guess it's ok because he only told half the team to perform oral sex on him. Buddy, you are such a blind homer & apologist that Stevie Wonder looks at you and says "Damn, that dude's blind"

Well I guess it's ok because he only told half the team to perform oral sex on him. Buddy, you are such a blind homer & apologist that Stevie Wonder looks at you and says "Damn, that dude's blind"
have you had enough yet ?

"“Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl,” Suggs said after the game, via Dan Wetzel of Yahoo! Sports. “Arrogant f–kers.”

Suggs elaborated, explaining that, in his view, “These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with [coach Bill] Belichick on down.”

Suggs eventually calmed down, but only after pointing out that “ever since Spygate they haven’t been able to win.”"

Maybe I took that out of context....

Yeah, but that's just how you are.

popcorn

Oh so an accessory after the fact, thanks for clearing that up for me. He should have done time but paying people off in this country works just fine, even in regards to murder...

**** Ray Lewis, I hope he gets hit by a truck while dying in a fire...

And you think he's got a nice face too, great, so you're a pickle smoocher as well...

You can say whatever you want. He can only be blamed so much for being there. Funny how know one brings up the fact these "victims" were known for things like this. They bashed a bottle over someone in Ray's group and they brought it on themselves. Ray Lewis says he forgives you for the fire comment.

I always thought the bigger the word teh classier and Arrogant pricks has 14 letter while suck my dick has ten, making Arrogant pricks 7/5 times more classy
I had forgotten to figure in the math :doh:

Back