Read and react: the REAL AFC champs

mgoblue101415 said:
I didn't register until Dec of 03. Right after I found out about the site. And then I didn't start posting in it until this past summer because I had forgotten about it.

When you join a MB or how many friggin posts you have does not have anything to with how long you've been a fan, or the extent of your fandom.

I always love people who bring up post counts to prove they are a "bigger" fan. People like that have to bring up their post count because they can't bring up anything they've actually posted because it's all worthless.

I doubt very much if Robert Kraft is a member of any MB, and if he is, I doubt he has many posts. So according to your logic he must not be a very good fan of the Pats. And if he joined a MB today, he'd be a bandwagoner. Never mind the fact that he was a season ticket holder 30 years ago.

Your logic on fandom is about as reasonable as your logic on Pitts being the better team.

Thank you.... You saved me lots o typing! :thumb:

why am i on Bruschiowns cause he also joined our messageboard after the victory.

I joined this board before halloween bowl, and had some fun with you guys, and have popped in and out over time.

Im convinced your the better team, you won when it counted the most.

He is bandwagon to me, because before game or after game you show up, you dont show up only after thats my opinion.

Besides, PatriotsPlanet is one of the best kept secrets on the web. Not everyone finds it right away. :)

TripleSteel said:
why am i on Bruschiowns cause he also joined our messageboard after the victory.

I joined this board before halloween bowl, and had some fun with you guys, and have popped in and out over time.

He is bandwagon to me, because before game or after game you show up, you dont show up only after thats my opinion.

You keep thinking that jackass... Like I've told all you tards, I live in New Hampshire, should I cheer for your Steelers you assdart?

AssHat

TripleSteel said:

I will re post what Mgo and I both stated just one page back.

MGO:

I didn't register until Dec of 03. Right after I found out about the site. And then I didn't start posting in it until this past summer because I had forgotten about it.

When you join a MB or how many friggin posts you have does not have anything to with how long you've been a fan, or the extent of your fandom.

I always love people who bring up post counts to prove they are a "bigger" fan. People like that have to bring up their post count because they can't bring up anything they've actually posted because it's all worthless.

I doubt very much if Robert Kraft is a member of any MB, and if he is, I doubt he has many posts. So according to your logic he must not be a very good fan of the Pats. And if he joined a MB today, he'd be a bandwagoner. Never mind the fact that he was a season ticket holder 30 years ago.

Your logic on fandom is about as reasonable as your logic on Pitts being the better team.

ME:

Ohhhhhhh ok

Thanks for the clarification

So seeing as though I registered for this BB last July that must mean I too am a bandwagon jumper.

I'll have to re define myself and discredit the years I sat in Sullivan stadium watching 99% of the NFL walk all over my team.

Guess those loss's shouldn't of hurt seeing as though I just became a Pats fan 7 months ago.

Yes .Yes I see your point there ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just in case you "didn't see it before" Ass Hat

TripleSteel said:
If you were the better team, you would have won both meetings this year.

If you were the better team, you would have had the better record.

You won, because of some of the worst play calling ive ever seen and turnovers, that simple.

The better team was in black and gold.

Its not denial its what it was.

Yup, it means more to win a game in October than it does to win a game in January.............at least that's what this moron thinks.

And yes, I did call you a moron. An absolute freakin moron. Enjoy the super bowl............moron.

mgoblue101415 said:

Thank you, I was about to type a similar response, but yours will do. Hell, I've only been here for a couple months. Tim Brady is my favorite player. ;)

The Steelers weren't in the Patriots league in that game. Some people are really goddamn stupid.

The final stats give the illusion that this game was closer than it actually was. Last I knew, Pittsburgh Steeler fans do not leave the stadium early during a close game. Perhaps if the fans had been checking the stats, rather than watching the game, they would not have been filing out in droves during the 4th quarter.

Statistics aside, the Patriots dominated. They were consistently able to do the things they needed to do to stay comfortably ahead. The Steelers were consistently unable to prevent the Pats from doing them. Defensive stops; forcing turnovers; converting 3rd downs to keep drives alive; getting into the end zone....the Pats were able to do these things each and every time they needed to.

Some Steeler fans seem to not understand the significance of the October 31st game. The Steelers were playing at the top of their game at that time, and dominated the Pats. However, as we have seen time after time during this championship run, the Pats always raise their intensity level in the post season. The Steelers were simply unable to raise their level to match the Patriots.

Steeler fans believed that their team was the most physical team in the NFL. It was...during the regular season. In the playoffs, it is a different story. For the second time in 4 years, the Patriots out-hit and out muscled the Steelers in the AFC Championship game, in the Steelers' home.

Any question about which team dominated physically was answered loudly and clearly when Cowher decided to kick the FG from the 2 yard line...when his team was down by 14 late in the game. Based on what the Steelers coaching staff witnessed all day long, they did not believe that the Steelers could pound the ball into the end zone at the most critical moment of the season.

Twice in its brief history, Heinze Field has been the site of the AFC Championship game. Twice, the more physical team has dominated. Twice, the better team raised the trophy in front of thousands of empty yellow seats.

TripleSteel said:
hey bergs how bout you **** yourself
TripleSteel said:
Yes, i need help cause im not spouting off curse words or calling someone a dumbass.
:ROFL

Hey, TS...sorry if me calling you stupid offends you, but check this out: I don't know you. I didn't go to whatever school you went to that neglected to teach punctuation, spelling, and grammar. All I can do is make a conclusion regarding your intellect (or lack thereof) based on your comments on this board. Those comments have been - to be charitable - less than clever. While the personal attack may not have been polite, it was based on a reasoned interpretation of the evidence at hand.

Anybody who believes the Steelers are better than the Patriots is clearly delusional.

Speaking of number of posts....anyone with over 1,000 posts really needs to get a life :rolleyes: You're all a bunch of basement dwellers.

bideau said:
Speaking of number of posts....anyone with over 1,000 posts really needs to get a life :rolleyes: You're all a bunch of basement dwellers.

Someday I'll get there.

Spinal Tap said:
Yup, it means more to win a game in October than it does to win a game in January.............at least that's what this moron thinks.

And yes, I did call you a moron. An absolute freakin moron. Enjoy the super bowl............moron.

Actually, the Bengals were the best team this year because they beat us by more points in the preseason game than we beat them by in the regular season meeting.

TripleSteel said:
If you were the better team, you would have won both meetings this year.

If you were the better team, you would have had the better record.

You won, because of some of the worst play calling ive ever seen and turnovers, that simple.

The better team was in black and gold.

Its not denial its what it was.

Dream on, Dream on. We don't give a rat's ass what you think.
The scoreboard disagrees with you. Your overrated and media-hyped team got trashed by the greatest team in NFL history.
Deal with it. Your pain give me pleasure.

Damn! It's gonna be a shame to see this guy go. This thread has been pretty entertaining. :thumb:

Alcoholic9 said:
Damn! It's gonna be a shame to see this guy go. This thread has been pretty entertaining. :thumb:

Yeah I should have asked him if wanted some cheese to go with that whine.o:)

Back