Report: Garoppolo might cost two 1st-round picks

The #Browns draft picks after the Osweiler trade:

2017: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6
2018: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7

Good heavens. That is a lot of picks. Did they really need three 2's for next year with the Oz move?

This is the Cleveland Browns we're talking about.

That's an incredibly fortunate position to be in.

If they grab Myles Garrett 1 overall. Even if they relent a silly bounty of HW proportions for JG there will still be significant volume of picks left and cap room. A rabid fan base. Some young talent and vets already.

They COULD turn things around real quick.

That's an incredibly fortunate position to be in.

If they grab Myles Garrett 1 overall. Even if they relent a silly bounty of HW proportions for JG there will still be significant volume of picks left and cap room. A rabid fan base. Some young talent and vets already.

They COULD turn things around real quick.

They could also squander the the whole thing.

No they don't. They added an extra pick with Bill asking for two high picks this year and next. Cleveland has been desperate to get Jimmy from all reports.

I am not desperate to get rid of Jimmy, I just want the windfall of picks as the final nail in the DG saga with Bill once again getting the better of Goodell and the other 31 owners. :patriotlogo::shoot:

I think you are going to disappointed.

I think you are going to disappointed.

Not possible. We just won the Super Bowl for the 5th time!! We are in a catbird spot whether we deal Jimmy or not. We either get the picks or he stays and takes over for Brady down the road and the dynastry rolls on. Our team is gearing up for another legit run this year because Bill never rests. I could not be more psyched and all this at the expense of Goodell

Really I have felt like this :dbanana: since Feb. 5.

I heard a Rumor that Cleveland is preparing an offer that includes 5 1st rounders. :coffee:

Cheers

I heard a Rumor that Cleveland is preparing an offer that includes 5 1st rounders. :coffee:

Cheers

You'd have to imagine that those would all be late first round picks as we all know that JG will bring the Browns to the AFCCG every year.

Back