RIP Chief Jay Strongbow

That's too bad but on the bright side, at least he was able to live a long life unlike all of these newer generation wrestlers.

That's too bad but on the bright side, at least he was able to live a long life unlike all of these newer generation wrestlers.
The reason he lived so long he couldn't commit suicide with his bow...

Crap to hear this, he was amazing.R.I.P

ROFL So effed up.
Well I still yet havent seen a news flash of a dude shooting himself in teh head with a bow,but give it time I'm sure someone like CM will search out an article and show us..ROFL

Well I still yet havent seen a news flash of a dude shooting himself in teh head with a bow,but give it time I'm sure someone like CM will search out an article and show us..ROFL

He'd have to lay on his back and shoot the arrow into the sky, hoping it would come down on his head:coffee:

In the Chiefs honor...:coffee:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5h2XbrK75eY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember saturday mornings with Chief Jay and Andre' T. Giant taking on 5 guys at a time, then being carried off on the Giants shoulder after the victory.

I remember saturday mornings with Chief Jay and Andre' T. Giant taking on 5 guys at a time, then being carried off on the Giants shoulder after the victory.
Me too plus the pillows on my dads couch were my opponents,while mimicking all the wrestling moves...

RIP, you were very entertaining

I went to see wrestling at the Providence Civic Center years ago and I saw Chief Jay there but he wasn't wrestling. He was a security guard. I wonder if Ken Patera ever apologized to Billy White Wolf for breaking his neck with the swinging full nelson...

I went to see wrestling at the Providence Civic Center years ago and I saw Chief Jay there but he wasn't wrestling. He was a security guard. I wonder if Ken Patera ever apologized to Billy White Wolf for breaking his neck with the swinging full nelson...

Of course not, because "Billy White Wolf" (the non-indian Ay-rab) actually needed to take a leave of absence to have a Manning-like Neck surgery, so they staged that whole "Swinging Neck Breaker" thing as part of the entertainment.

So, no apology was necessary. :coffee:

Back