Robert Kraft?s much-younger girlfriend secretly had a baby

It's Alex Guerrero's baby. I'm calling it.

That's what started all the drama. He was teaching her about "pliability"...

images

And the article said that she "secretly" had the baby. Here is an exclusive photo of her going to the birthing ward at the hospital.

95877-219x299-Groucho_girl.JPG

She kinda looks like a deflated Heather Graham...and Bobooshka has that Austin Powers look. Bad teeth wise.

Oh the irony...

She kinda looks like a deflated Heather Graham.....

Yeah, I also have thought that young missy closely resembles a flat-chested Heather Graham. I kind of fail to get the attraction. You'd think Kraft could afford a lot tastier piece, who might even let him do her.

:coffee:

Not to sound all catty and that, you'd think she could at least afford to buy a dress that fits her.
And look closely at their facial expressions: She looks like a cat who got into the cream and he looks like he's constipated with a toilet paper tail.

Not to sound all catty and that, you'd think she could at least afford to buy a dress that fits her.
And look closely at their facial expressions: She looks like a cat who got into the cream and he looks like he's constipated with a toilet paper tail.

It looks like some belly bulge in that photo. She could have been "secretly" pregnant at that time.

* Don't tell anyone!

Yeah, I also have thought that young missy closely resembles a flat-chested Heather Graham. I kind of fail to get the attraction. You'd think Kraft could afford a lot tastier piece, who might even let him do her.

:coffee:

She isn't ugly...but, not a 10 either. Cute face.

Now, if he was with Roesanne Barr or Rosie OldMcDonald... :coffee:

I forgot. What does she do for a living?

The power of the uterus strikes again. Kraft's sons must be steamed.

Ricki Noel Lander and Robert Kraft attended the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party last night.

DXkWhKuVoAEbH6M.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R0uWF-37DAM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back