Ronald McDonald Loves Taco Bell

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PKAcOawiaNk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very clever.

Cheers BostonTim

I hate Taco Bell.

I can't say I hate Taco Bell since I have NEVER eaten there in my life. Becaused I presumed I would hate it.

I thought the commercial was stupid.
You're perfectly entitled to your thoughts of course, and I don't disagree that it's kinda stoopid. That said, intentional stoopid can be effective, and it's still my opinion that to search the web based phone books for a Giant Pile of real Ronald McDonalds and then to hire them to launch an attack on the Golden Arches? That's nothing if not clever.

Cheers guys

I confess that I've eaten there. It seemed like a good idea in 1976. Can't believe it's still around.

I loved the commercial and Taco Bell is teh bestest...:coffee :

I wonder if any of them are related?

Weep for the future. :coffee:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xFiDoOgRTpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hahahahahahahahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't say I hate Taco Bell since I have NEVER eaten there in my life. Becaused I presumed I would hate it.

You're perfectly entitled to your thoughts of course, and I don't disagree that it's kinda stoopid. That said, intentional stoopid can be effective, and it's still my opinion that to search the web based phone books for a Giant Pile of real Ronald McDonalds and then to hire them to launch an attack on the Golden Arches? That's nothing if not clever.

Cheers guys
I agree. When I saw that commercial, I said to my wife "whoever came up with that idea ought to be getting a big bonus this year."

Saw the Taco Bell commercial for the first time at the movie theater this past weekend when the wife and I went to see Grand Budapest Hotel (which was phenomenal, fwiw).
Everyone sitting close to me responded positively to it.

I thought it was quite clever, myself.

I loved the commercial and Taco Bell is teh bestest...:coffee :

2FHEiQ2.gif

move over prune juice

Back