Rumor: Brady to Rejoin Patriots

So I guess by your estimation, this working out great right? I've seen you acuse people of being Brady fans over Patriots fans many times on this board but the reality is you are doing the same thing with Bill. I'm a Patriots fan, and I'm in favor always of what will make a better team and Bill has made this made this team worse in the last three years. Not even debatable.

So I guess by your estimation, this working out great right? I've seen you acuse people of being Brady fans over Patriots fans many times on this board but the reality is you are doing the same thing with Bill. I'm a Patriots fan, and I'm in favor always of what will make a better team and Bill has made this made this team worse in the last three years. Not even debatable.
bb has made decisions that have not worked out. there have also been things out of his control like people on staff leaving.now, what we don't know is if the judge/patricia thing is a band aid or the strategy going forward. he didn't make coaches leave so what did he specifically do to make the team worse?

The only contract Brady is going to sign with the Pats will be a one day... :coffee:

Kraft loves him. Bill has been known to smooth things over with players in the past that were disgruntled with him like Ty law and Drew Bledsoe. But honestly, It’s a little too late to try to have a happy ending. I think Bob knows that.
...nobody else caught this...? :shrug-n:

bb has made decisions that have not worked out. there have also been things out of his control like people on staff leaving.now, what we don't know is if the judge/patricia thing is a band aid or the strategy going forward. he didn't make coaches leave so what did he specifically do to make the team worse?
and has won 6 SBs while doing that. Don't care if he wins another one at this point, but I'd at least like to feel that they're competitive and after last night I don't

lisa kudrow valerie cherish GIF by The Comeback HBO

wow where did you see that?
I can't find the article again right now. It was doubtless from an online gossip rag. It was a report of Brady being spotted eating a sub sandwich with his new homies in which she said he is now hanging out with "lower class" of teammates and citing Gi's reaction: Tommy doesn't even eat bread! The article seemed to suggest that but for the move from NE to FL, they would not have gotten divorced but he was a changed man (not for the better) since the move. If I can find the article, I'll PM it to you.

Dead wrong as always. Folks here aren't being Belichick rump swabs. We are clearly and merely stomping on an insane cult of disingenuous Brady rump swabs who need to erase Belichick so Brady gets ALL the credit. None of us are shitting on Brady for anything but his late mid-life crisis. To us aa well as youse all, he is the undeniable GOAT. Everyone in the group is simply defending Bills blatantly obvious greatness. AFAIK, we all worship brady as the goat and are simply pissed off at his recent transformatiom from idylic icon to ass-hole.

No one here is saying it's all Bill. No one.

The Brady bunch is making that lie up out of whole cloth.

Last edited:
Dead wrong as always. Folks here aren't being Belichick rump swabs. We are clearly and merely stomping on an insane cult of disingenuous Brady rump swabs who need to erase Belichick so Brady gets ALL the credit. None of us are shitting on Brady for anything but his late mid-life crisis. to us awa you, he is the undeniable GOAT. Everyone in the group simply defending Bills blatantly obvious greatness. AFAIK, we all worship brady as the goat and are simply pissed off at his recent transformatiom from idylic icon to ass-hole.
What the fuck does this even have to do with Brady at this point? You attack anyone that is critical of Bill and his decisions as a Brady rump swab. He's been gone three years now. Tell me again about Bill's greatness in spending a record amount of cap money that produced exactly one elite player. Tell me about why we have one of the highest paid wr cores on the league but we have to play a cb to generate points? Tell me why we are spending top 5 at the tight end and they are producing dead last in terms of yards and points in the league? Tell me why Bill trades a pro bowl guard, then reaches for a replacement in the 1st round who has since had to be benched three times this year? Tell me about the greatness of Bill in bringing in not one but two abject failure coaches to run the offense and develop a young QB? Look in the mirror buddy, you are the rump swab.

What the fuck does this even have to do with Brady at this point? You attack anyone that is critical of Bill and his decisions as a Brady rump swab. He's been gone three years now. Tell me again about Bill's greatness in spending a record amount of cap money that produced exactly one elite player. Tell me about why we have one of the highest paid wr cores on the league but we have to play a cb to generate points? Tell me why we are spending top 5 at the tight end and they are producing dead last in terms of yards and points in the league? Tell me why Bill trades a pro bowl guard, then reaches for a replacement in the 1st round who has since had to be benched three times this year? Tell me about the greatness of Bill in bringing in not one but two abject failure coaches to run the offense and develop a young QB? Look in the mirror buddy, you are the rump swab.
If you might be even slightly interested in "What the fuck does this even have to do with Brady" `try rereading my post which explains that exact question in relatively simple english. If you speak some other language I'll be happy to arrange to have it translated. :wave:

Cheers

Louder whispering and possible more evidence that Tom is poised to wrap up his career in NE, primarily due to his tight relationship with Kraft.

Louder whispering and possible more evidence that Tom is poised to wrap up his career in NE, primarily due to his tight relationship with Kraft.
i stopped when simmons said the pats "have an o-line"...though the thought of matty p and him getting into a massive screaming match on tbe sidelines is entertaining. 😁

If you might be even slightly interested in "What the fuck does this even have to do with Brady" `try rereading my post which explains that exact question in relatively simple english. If you speak some other language I'll be happy to arrange to have it translated. :wave:

Cheers
I'll say again, in simple English for you, who gives a fuck how many Brady rump swabs you so galintly try and stop out? It has nothing to do with the fact that Bill is failing the team, entire organization, and fans right now.

i stopped when simmons said the pats "have an o-line"...though the thought of matty p and him getting into a massive screaming match on tbe sidelines is entertaining. 😁
Hard to Blame Patricia when Bill is the only person in the league that would even give him the opportunity to wreck bother the season and possibly a very promising young QB as well. Meanwhile the Bill bo bos are still fight a battle against the perception that Brady gets more credit for past success than Bill does, while the rest of us get to watch a team that's in last place looking up at the fucking Jets. Talk about forest for the trees.

Back