Sausage Party

:facepalm:

Cinema apologises for playing expletive-laden Sausage Party trailer before Finding Dory
California cinema cites human error for screening trailer of Seth Rogen’s adult animation before the family-friendly Pixar hit

A cinema in California has apologised for accidentally screening a trailer for the “adult” animated comedy Sausage Party before the new family Pixar film Finding Dory.

After the mishap at the Brenden Concord, the company’s vice-president of operations, Walter Eichinger, said: “Playing that trailer was a one-time, honest mistake by a theatre manager moving screens around in an effort to accommodate several large, last-minute groups wanting to see Dory. The wrong movie was started by mistake.”

Sausage Party is directed by Greg Tiernan and Conrad Vernon, and is co-scripted by Seth Rogen – who also features in the leading role (as a sausage) alongside Kristen Wiig and James Franco. Due for release in August, it does not yet have an Motion Picture Association of America rating, but the copious swearing in its trailers suggest it will almost certainly be given an R. Finding Dory, on the other hand is rated a PG, and is a huge hit with family audiences.

Eichinger blamed human error, demanding audiences and easily triggered computer systems for the blunder. “We regret it, apologise for it and we are not happy that it happened. We fully realise that this trailer is not appropriate for Dory and we would never schedule something like that.”
Link

I showed this thread to my wife (mistake :dumbass:) and she was appalled.

Said that the theater should do something for the families that had to endure that trailer.

I told her maybe the parents would get free passes to see Sausage Party.

I need a bigger shovel...:shrug_n:

I showed this thread to my wife (mistake :dumbass:) and she was appalled.

Said that the theater should do something for the families that had to endure that trailer.

I told her maybe the parents would get free passes to see Sausage Party.

I need a bigger shovel...:shrug_n:

:toast:

HahahahhahagagaggaagagagagahahahagagagagaggagagGgaaggaaghagagagagagahgagagaggagagagaggagagahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahaggagahhahahahhagagagagagagagagagagagagaghahahahahahahhabahabhahahahahhaan.

The wife and I went to see it on Friday night. I'm usually all about the crude and highly inappropriate comedies so I was looking forward to this one. Boy was I let down. Almost everything that was funny was in the previews. I think I got at least 30 minutes into it without so much as a chuckle. The last 5 minutes were pretty funny but that definitely didn't make up for the rest of the movie. Save your money for when it comes to Redbox because even $1 is probably too much for this one.

The wife and I went to see it on Friday night. I'm usually all about the crude and highly inappropriate comedies so I was looking forward to this one. Boy was I let down. Almost everything that was funny was in the previews. I think I got at least 30 minutes into it without so much as a chuckle. The last 5 minutes were pretty funny but that definitely didn't make up for the rest of the movie. Save your money for when it comes to Redbox because even $1 is probably too much for this one.

So, the title is appropriate then... :coffee:

Back