Scar & Deuce Show Episode 008

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
I don't know what your site is, but if you would like to exchange links, I would be happy to.

Thanks Undertaker,

Our new site is under development, as I'm bout to leave the one I'm an administrator at. And scaranddeuce.com is about to be scrapped pretty soon.

Anyways, here's our new show which is hella off-topic due to offseason but I'd appreciate if you give an honest listen and honest feedback. We're just talkin sports and life in general on this one since the preseason hasnt even started yet.

Send any suggestions and comments to scar@scaranddeuce.com

By the way, Undertaker I'll need your help on the new spot when it comes to seting up a buddy list to refer people here. Please send me a PM or email my friend.

Hope y'all enjoy. I'll be back to posting NFL news soon enough once i find out if im accepted at OSU and a few other things get settled. Best wishes to all.

http://scaranddeuce.com/Scar_and_Deuce_Episode_008.mp3

:cool:

Heh Scar,

My two cents for you:
- Cursing, a little now and again is tolerable, but if I'm going to listen to someone talk on topics that interest them, and that they hope will interest me, I'd like to focus on a conversation without all the "filler" which is cursing. About the only thing worse than dead air is someone frequently cursing, it has no value.
- Sound quality was good, decent acoustics in that bedroom, despite the smelly shoes or maybe because of them. You both enunciated and projected well.
- I don't know how much "show prep" the two of you do, but it sounded like you could do a little more. ;)
- Most sports topics are of limited interest to me, I know I'd be more interested in podcasts that were done in segments, either with start and length times next to the topics so I can find what I like, or as individual podcast downloads for the specific topic.

There you go. popcorn

Thanks Undertaker,

Our new site is under development, as I'm bout to leave the one I'm an administrator at. And scaranddeuce.com is about to be scrapped pretty soon.

Anyways, here's our new show which is hella off-topic due to offseason but I'd appreciate if you give an honest listen and honest feedback. We're just talkin sports and life in general on this one since the preseason hasnt even started yet.

Send any suggestions and comments to scar@scaranddeuce.com

By the way, Undertaker I'll need your help on the new spot when it comes to seting up a buddy list to refer people here. Please send me a PM or email my friend.

Hope y'all enjoy. I'll be back to posting NFL news soon enough once i find out if im accepted at OSU and a few other things get settled. Best wishes to all.

http://scaranddeuce.com/Scar_and_Deuce_Episode_008.mp3

Ya Know What -Scar-? I Hope You Ditint Fill Out Your App For OSU In This :shake: Initial Caps Style :shake: Like You Posted Here For The Longest Time Against The Wishes Of A Usually Very Accepting Community On Account Of They (The University --- Try Not To Move Your Lips And Point To Each Word As You Are Reading This, The Acceptance Committee Might See You) Would Think Might Maybe Like Many Here Did That You Were A F***in Acehole Or Something

I Hope You Have Also Applied To A Few Dozen Community Colleges As Safe Schools As Well Since They Tend To Look For Matriculators That Exhibit The Kind Of Special Personal Unconventional Qualities You Possess At This Stage Of Your Yutefull And Not Quite Finished Development :thumb:

All My Best And Here's Your Hat What's Your Hurry :kisss:

Heh Scar,

My two cents for you:
- Cursing, a little now and again is tolerable, but if I'm going to listen to someone talk on topics that interest them, and that they hope will interest me, I'd like to focus on a conversation without all the "filler" which is cursing. About the only thing worse than dead air is someone frequently cursing, it has no value.
- Sound quality was good, decent acoustics in that bedroom, despite the smelly shoes or maybe because of them. You both enunciated and projected well.
- I don't know how much "show prep" the two of you do, but it sounded like you could do a little more. ;)
- Most sports topics are of limited interest to me, I know I'd be more interested in podcasts that were done in segments, either with start and length times next to the topics so I can find what I like, or as individual podcast downloads for the specific topic.

There you go. popcorn

Yeah, sorry, we were just really tanked for topics and the Roethlisburger rape allegation surfaced immediately after we finished the show. And the NFL topics I had considered (Antonio Cromarties paternity issues, Brett the Diva, Michael Vick, and UFL) were just kind of lost in the midst of ranting, I actually ahd a list of topics but we just ...Iono, just said **** it I guess.

Normally we have it broke into segments and we stay on topic alot mre. This time we jus said **** it and recorded one of our normal conversations and decided to see how it came out. Football season being out means we generally dont see eye to eye on stuff. Im a die hard sports fanatic so I can talk about most other sports while Deuce can't.

But I said for a while we need to watch the cursing or at least cut back on it. I appreciate your honest input and I respect it.

Ya Know What -Scar-? I Hope You Ditint Fill Out Your App For OSU In This :shake: Initial Caps Style :shake: Like You Posted Here For The Longest Time Against The Wishes Of A Usually Very Accepting Community On Account Of They (The University --- Try Not To Move Your Lips And Point To Each Word As You Are Reading This, The Acceptance Committee Might See You) Would Think Might Maybe Like Many Here Did That You Were A F***in Acehole Or Something

I Hope You Have Also Applied To A Few Dozen Community Colleges As Safe Schools As Well Since They Tend To Look For Matriculators That Exhibit The Kind Of Special Personal Unconventional Qualities You Possess At This Stage Of Your Yutefull And Not Quite Finished Development :thumb:

All My Best And Here's Your Hat What's Your Hurry :kisss:

*shakes penis*

Hop off. If you still have hard feelings over this internet shit then you need to seriously log off and reanalyze yourself. If you dont like me dont click on my threads.

That goes for the rest of y'all butt-hurt internet gangsters on here that seem to carry hard feelings over typed text.

Are you learning something about yourselves?

Lastly, dont act like you miss me or concerned with my life too much.

For one, you didnt seem to care to acknowledge my positive contributions when I had more time to do so (NFL news updates, discussions, active posting, etc..) and you act like I didnt make any friends while I was here. Fact of the matter is it seems like a larger percentage of people here have the right idea when it comes to me. If they dont like or dont agree, they dont even bother. And when I'm not ruffling your panties, there's no need to have em in a bunch.

Good god, I figured since so many of yall think so damn highly of yourselves maybe you'd display some kind of rationality or logic. Instead I come to see the same people that acted like they were cool with me turn around and shit on me.

I can accept the assholes that never liked me and continuing to hate on me. At least they displayed they're true feelings up front and we have that understanding. YOU, Roadgrader & king of kings, I considered you better than that.

Damned if I do and Damned if I dont. I cant win here.

Eat a veiny one.:coffee:

Delete this thread and my account for me when you're finished with this.

Thanks.

+1 just cuz, that is some funny shit right there. :LOL:

Lolz, that's the one sentence I noticed, too, out of that whole response.

Some veins for you-

varices.jpg

varices_04.jpg

egevex03.jpg

1020972277_Foto_varices.jpg

But I said for a while we need to watch the cursing or at least cut back on it. I appreciate your honest input and I respect it.

De nada.

Damned if I do and Damned if I dont. I cant win here.

Eat a veiny one.:coffee:

Clare's right, this was a winning ending...that's the problem with youth, too much energy, you oversell, then you wind up the kind of ancient drama dragqueen who needs to pretend to faint to get his nipples teased. ;)

wuv You're so good to me. Remind me, the next time you're in labor, to go down on you to help keep you in shape. It's the least I can do. :coffee:
Generally, at that point, you just chew on a deer's still warm heart to capture his courage until after all the screaming, cursing, pooping, bleeding, sweating, (have I mentioned cursing?) and death threats are over. :coffee:

Generally, at that point, you just chew on a deer's still warm heart to capture his courage until after all the screaming, cursing, pooping, bleeding, sweating, (have I mentioned cursing?) and death threats are over. :coffee:

Yeah, it kinda like that. :coffee:

Plus, if you do a REALLY good job, they let you eat the placenta. Extra nutrients.

Back