Season tickets revoked?

I find this hard to believe. Seems like overkill. Yeah, if someone committed a major crime and you needed the FBI to figure out if the suspect entered the stadium, you could do a lot of legwork and piece it together.

But just because a certain account's tickets were used doesn't mean trouble in those seats comes from the people who have those tickets. Like I said, people do plenty of moving around in that stadium.

What if you're a STH and you start a drunk fight in the concourse or the bathroom or at the drink rail? If you're not arrested (and are simply ejected) and you never produce a ticket to show security, they'll have no idea who you are. They won't be able to move against your account.
they film everything. And I said if they want to know. Workers are told they are always watched.

But again IF they want to. I seriously don’t think they give a rats ass.

BTW Kraft treats employees exceptionally well.

they film everything. And I said if they want to know. Workers are told they are always watched.

But again IF they want to. I seriously don’t think they give a rats ass.

BTW Kraft treats employees exceptionally well.

Yeah, is it worth the effort to match a few drunks up to the cameras at the gates and see if the faces match? What a waste of time that would be. They don't need to do CSI shit when being kicked out and missing the end of the game is probably punishment enough.

Don't get me wrong - if you're actually arrested, all bets are off. They're gonna know your name and have the right to search you.

Then say sayonara to your tix.

If they reviewed the tapes I believe it would help us. My buddy has footage of himself falling, it isn't bad it is clearly after Brady's TD pass in celebration. We left as she was going to complain shortly after. We had no interaction outside of high fives with anyone other than that the whole game.

We walked straight past event staff without one word from them.

I'm in the minority here, I know. I can't figure out why people need to go to a game and get drunk. Have a few beers and enjoy the game, sure.

Back in the 70's that use to piss me off and I decided that I was better off watching the game at home. The last few times I went to Gillette, it didn't seem to be a problem.

There are a lot of other places to get drunk and I've been to most of then. But when I go to a football game, I go to watch football.

And to the OP, you're screwed.ROFL

You're not in a minority. It puzzles me as well. Given the amount of money it takes just to be there, to then spend money on beer, spend a good portion of the time in beer lines and piss lines, it just doesn't make any sense. You can get drunk in front of the TV for a lot less than a few hundred bucks.

You're not in a minority. It puzzles me as well. Given the amount of money it takes just to be there, to then spend money on beer, spend a good portion of the time in beer lines and piss lines, it just doesn't make any sense. You can get drunk in front of the TV for a lot less than a few hundred bucks.

I'm with you. I'm not a big drinker anyway, but I might have one or two beers before the game at the tailgate, but that's it. I've never bought a beer inside the stadium in 24 years. EVER.

Wow @ the lady who went out of her way to moan to security- rather than celebrate a game winning TD that clinched a championship...

My boss did apologize for not warning me that the family in front of his seats are very up tight and have complained before.

Wait a second - - - - you were at the AFCCG and you left BEFORE the trophy presentation???????

I say "REVOKE!!!!!"

If I were his boss and found out he left early, I'd never give him the tickets again. Hmm...leave 2 minutes early to beat a little traffic, or hang out and watch the confetti fall. Tough choice. It also sounds like the "friend" was being an ass.

If I were his boss and found out he left early, I'd never give him the tickets again. Hmm...leave 2 minutes early to beat a little traffic, or hang out and watch the confetti fall. Tough choice. It also sounds like the "friend" was being an ass.

I did get to see that, we watched at the lower level right by our exit, while screaming at Jags fans and laughing in their faces.

I did get to see that, we watched at the lower level right by our exit, while screaming at Jags fans and laughing in their faces.

Well that's classy, with such great self control I'm sure that your behavior up to that point was exemplary. Are you originally from Philly by chance?

Well that's classy, with such great self control I'm sure that your behavior up to that point was exemplary. Are you originally from Philly by chance?

If there had been any Jags fans in our section, I guarantee I would have been thrown out. But there weren't any, only yelled or cheered at the action on the field while in our seats.

Jags fans were being kind of obnoxious on the way in. So we made sure they heard about it on the way out.

If there had been any Jags fans in our section, I guarantee I would have been thrown out. But there weren't any, only yelled or cheered at the action on the field while in our seats.

Jags fans were being kind of obnoxious on the way in. So we made sure they heard about it on the way out.

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
The Jags fans in my section were good people.

I think your boss is lucky, it would suck for him to lose his tickets because someone couldn’t act responsible at a sporting event.

I can see falling forward during the TD celebration. It happens with a few beers.

But based on tidbits you slowly revealed I think it is much more likely you, and your fall down drunk friend, were annoying to those around you prior to the fall and maybe the woman isn’t the bitch I originally thought her to be.

I think your boss is lucky, it would suck for him to lose his tickets because someone couldn’t act responsible at a sporting event.

I can see falling forward during the TD celebration. It happens with a few beers.

But based on tidbits you slowly revealed I think it is much more likely you, and your fall down drunk friend, were annoying to those around you prior to the fall and maybe the woman isn’t the bitch I originally thought her to be.

If anyone around us was annoyed, not one person said anything to us the entire game, not even the lady who complained after my buddy fell. Even at that point she didn't say one word to us she just got right out of her seat and went to the event staff and we were right behind her walking into the corridor. If someone had said something to either one of us, we would have apologized and stopped the behavior they were complaining about.

We usually run our mouths to opposing fans if they run theirs, we have been to probably a dozen Patriots games. There was a group of Jags fans where we were tailgating in like the most ridiculous Jags attire (leopard print tuxedo lol) that were obnoxious yelling at everyone going up and down the rows of parked cars, they happened to walk in at the same time, and while they were walking in many other Jags fans joined in. Saying things like its over for you, this is the end of the Dynasty, cheaters, you know the whole deal. So later when they lost I made sure they knew about it. They were like Jalen Ramsey's attitude personified.

I would say that most people who like to have a good time wouldn't mind me around them at a game, I have been to old Mile High, old Foxboro, Gillette, the medowlands, and the Georgia Dome, and never once had a problem. I don't even consider this a problem as the staff didn't even bother to stop us or say a word.

Back