Sh*t our pets have done

I had a wolf/husky mix that could escape a crate like you wouldn't believe. Huskies in general are escape artists, but when it's a wolf mix it's thinking abilities multiplies from an intelligence standpoint. One time she got out of the crate with a lock on there and it was undone. We figured that it was impossible, and that I must have not turned the numbers before locking it or something. No way this dog could have pulled that off. Then she did it again after I always remembered to turn the lock after locking it. I couldn't understand it the next time. I had to believe it was done somehow. We started using hose clamps and that lock as a reinforcement, and she couldn't get both, so she dismantled the crate to where it was flat after she got out of it. I was amazed as hell!! Finally we put extra hose clamps on every corner so the crate couldn't get dismantled, and it worked. THe problem then was that she started chewing through the bars slowly but successfully.

We finally got one of those crates that wasn't all bars around the outside. It was a little smaller, but it kept her in there. Never saw a dog that could escape like that. Her name was Koda. We called her Kodini.

So our chihuahua pissed all over a basket of clean clothes last night. I'm happy to report that he is in fact still alive much to my wife's dismay.

Well technically Boo was only thinking about doing something. :coffee:

I cant have pets. Never could. So I dont get the obsession.

Here's my cat:

Well, one of my cats has the weirdest habit. She has to drown stuff in the water tray. I've found the most peculiar stuff in there. Plastic bags. Usb sticks. Stuffed animals. Electrical cords. It's damn annoying, lol.

And what she doesn't drown, she kidnap and hide in her cave out in the entrance. 2 days ago I found a whole bread out there, that I'd forgotten to put in the bread box. ****ing kitty :thwak:

Right about now, Sid is probably saying his final farewell to his balls. Hopefully this will stop him from pissing all over everything.

If nobody's in the house my cat will search for socks, preferably dirty ones that may be laying around, and he'll drag them out to the center of a room. Occasionally he'll decide to dunk them in the water bowl, or if he's feeling crazy, in the toilet they go. No idea what he's thinking.

He is fond of shrimp. If you give him a piece of shrimp it gets the water treatment too.

I had a drowner once. But I had four cats and never caught the offender. Found some really odd shit in the water bowl. I was :huh: and all the cats were :cool:

Little bastards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back