Should Brady go back to his long hair look?

Do you want to see his long hair make a comeback?

• Yes, it was awesome

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Nah, he should keep it short

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
His epic mane was freaking awesome as far as I'm concerned. I've missed it ever since. Do you think he'll ever grow it like that again? Would you want him to? To me, seeing hang out the back of his helmet was so freaking badass. I loved it.

8f39b49e55c8cb91ecd11d3d2691d595.jpg

87e862c21d01044614efe90c79619b22.jpg

9acf652b3cd6107c55d231a5a8812226.jpg

brady-knee.jpg

bill-belichick-tom-brady-2010-ds.jpg

I voted "no" because there wasn't a "No F***ING WAY!" option.

If I have to see that stupid Fabio hair flip to get his bangs out of his eyes again, I'll puke.:Eason:

This ain't european football, this is American football. If you're going to have long hair, you have to look like a Viking, or a neanderthal....not some California Fabio girly man in touch with his inner feelings. IT'S FOOTBALL. Viking yes, Fabio no.

fabio.jpg

I think it looked stupid, but I don't really care as long as he wins.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I think what Tom Brady should do is have breast implants and a penis tuck besides letting his hair grow long. This way he can win the Caitlyn Jenner award at ESPN. :coffee:

I think what Tom Brady should do is have breast implants and a penis tuck besides letting his hair grow long. This way he can win the Caitlyn Jenner award at ESPN. :coffee:

:tmack: Brady isn't a mental case.

His personal life is none of anyone's business. Why is this even a point of discussion?

His personal life is none of anyone's business. Why is this even a point of discussion?
this isn't personal life just a preference on his appearance.

I mean we will discuss ladies hair, like kaley cuoco cut her hair and I liked it better long.

Or Katie Perry as a brunette over the purple Barney hair.

this isn't personal life just a preference on his appearance.

I mean we will discuss ladies hair, like kaley cuoco cut her hair and I liked it better long.

Or Katie Perry as a brunette over the purple Barney hair.

Damn! Where's the thread with lots of pics of Katie Perry with her purple hair? popcorn

So Baron puts the Fabio pic in there.. reminds me of a story <thread hijack warning>

My company was publishing an article in one of the technical journals and I contributed as a co-author. Some engineering related topic.. anyway.. they wanted a photo of me and I was screwing with those guys so I sent them a pic of Fabio in this provocative pose.

And they published the freaking article with my name and bio under the Fabio pic.. ROFL...
They were so pissed at me...

So Baron puts the Fabio pic in there.. reminds me of a story <thread hijack warning>

My company was publishing an article in one of the technical journals and I contributed as a co-author. Some engineering related topic.. anyway.. they wanted a photo of me and I was screwing with those guys so I sent them a pic of Fabio in this provocative pose.

And they published the freaking article with my name and bio under the Fabio pic.. ROFL...
They were so pissed at me...

ROFL Noone that stupid has any business being "pissed"

Cheers

Back