Should I start another "questions only" thread?

Should no.1jag start another questions only thread

• Absolutely, It was the only reason I came to Patriots Planet back in the day

• Muse will just take it over and post whore it

• No, I have no more questions in life

• Jauars 20-0 for 2021

Results are only viewable after voting.
So does this mean it's started?

What has started?

Maybe, possibly a questions only thread?

this is like tryin' to listen to Abbott & Costello doin' "Who's On First" :rofl:

evah since we had the Classic "Ask The Indian" thread on the olde messageboard, anything else might seem weak

but a new "Questions Only" thread whose dominant subject is Is Trevor Lawrence ah yuuuuge Bust related might have legs 😁

I have a question. I have this customer who is going out of their way to make my job Much more difficult, more unsafe, and it takes a lot longer to complete my task.
Today they went over the top with their ignorance and steam came out of my ears.

It took every fiber of my body to contain myself.
I told one worker in a slight exasperated tone, but not vulgar that if this trailer is still here next week I’m going to drop my load right where I’m standing. Worker did not care and said that’s fine by me. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣

So anyways I’m a firm believer you treat every customer like GOLD and was raised that the Customer is always right, but we are at a point where time safety can cost my company money.

#1 should I start sending nudes of myself to the hot receptionist till my path is clear or maybe she might demand more picks, and if that’s the case don’t send anymore picks until path is clear.

#2 Show up at customer totally nude demanding my path to be clear hoping this will cause widespread panic and they clear path immediately.

#3 take a gigantic dump in the ladies room and don’t flush after every delivery.

#4 let my boss handle it.

Last edited:
I have a question. I have this customer who is going out of their way to make my job Much more difficult, more unsafe, and it takes a lot longer to complete my task.
Today they went over the top with their ignorance and steam came out of my ears.

It took every fiber of my body to contain myself.
I told one worker in a slight exasperated tone, but not vulgar that if this trailer is still here next week I’m going to drop my load right where I’m standing. Worker did not care and said that’s fine by me. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣

So anyways I’m a firm believer you treat every customer like GOLD and was raised that the Customer is always right, but we are at a point where time safety can cost my company money.

#1 should I start sending nudes of myself to the hot receptionist till my path is clear or maybe she might demand more picks, and if that’s the case don’t send anymore picks until path is clear.

#2 Show up at customer totally nude demanding my path to be clear hoping this will cause widespread panic and they clear path immediately.

#3 take a gigantic dump in the ladies room and don’t flush after every delivery.

#4 let my boss handle it.

4 is the right answer. :coffee:

Back