Should the Seahawks fear our receivers?

Loved that 1 kid's scouting report on Gronk. No clue, LOL.

At least they are able to talk about the game instead of PSI :coffee:

Pats receivers are pretty much like Seattle's receivers. No huge names but are all productive. They don't have a guy like Gronk, though. He is a huge difference maker here.

I don't think they are losing sleep over matching up against our rather pedestrian wideouts. Ditto us on their average wideouts.

I would think someone need worry about Gronk however.

I'm actually glad to see they aren't worried about the Pats receivers, hopefully their team will feel the same way.

And as far as their receivers, they are pedestrian at best.

And when Gronk catches one of those semi deep seam routes and lowers the boom on Thomas' shoulder, he'll wish Gronk played like Jimmy Graham.

I'm actually glad to see they aren't worried about the Pats receivers, hopefully their team will feel the same way.

And as far as their receivers, they are pedestrian at best.

And when Gronk catches one of those semi deep seam routes and lowers the boom on Thomas' shoulder, he'll wish Gronk played like Jimmy Graham.

Kearse is actually a pretty nice player, I think. You can have Baldwin and the rest.

In the short passing game I think Edelman and Amendola are good. Looking forward to the mighty mouse Edleman getting rough with Sherman. But our wrs won't win down field vs their Cbs as a rulle.

Have thought for a long time that Sherman could not cover welker in his prime but actually Sherman has shown me better coverage in that area this year. Think we can get short yardage off Sherman and their backfield can lose wr s.

Their defence is for real and they seem to occupy the whole field when in the redzone.

I have no idea how this game will play out except NE will use every mis-direction play in the book plus those that haven't been written yet.

Think they will start off trying to run then the trickeration will start.

Anybody remember how GB attacked Seattle? Think it was a balanced attack but they did not get a ton of yards-think about 300 total offense.

Back