Sideline Reporter you'd most like to take to a Motel

yeah, I think he knew the last 24 hours his time was up shortly. Too bad, he was going to fly out, pick me up and take me to the game on his Nimbus 2016 and fly me too the superbowl to take in ManniHGh's victory

In a blizzard??!!

Jenny Dell

/thread

PICTURES!!!!

man o' man

I hate the wasted Talent of Will Middlebrooks the baseball player but his getting Jenny moved out of Boston is an even bigger crime.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

In a blizzard??!!
it has heat

PICTURES!!!!

man o' man

I hate the wasted Talent of Will Middlebrooks the baseball player but his getting Jenny moved out of Boston is an even bigger crime.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

it has heat

This is a hangable offense.

yeah, I think he knew the last 24 hours his time was up shortly. Too bad, he was going to fly out, pick me up and take me to the game on his Nimbus 2016 and fly me too the superbowl to take in ManniHGh's victory

The city of New England will carry on as it always does.

I could deal with him thinking Kraft owned the cheese company and thinking the Patriots stole "Do Your Job" from Tom Tibideau of the Bulls, but this was the post that should have ended him

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2324722#post2324722

I just did a little research on this to see if you are telling the truth and to my great surprise I saw a lot of You Tubes posted by people questioning if the Marathon bombing was even real? So I watched a few amputee actor videos and they actually made a compelling case..:confused:

I don't know whats going on in Boston but there's one thing I do know for sure:

You guys got a major credibility issue out there- I don't know if it all stems from the numerious Patriot scandals or what, but...Its real

Nobody going to give us some old school love with MS?

740full-melissa-stark.jpg

stark65.jpg

PICTURES!!!!

man o' man

I was at work and had limited time to peruse them interwebby things to satiate your ocular needs.

Mea culpa

jh-jennyblue2.jpg

jennynfl.jpg

davis_dell_spts[1].jpg

3d5f6f52866e63ae9999dd2e890fe84e.jpg

Many more here

Not one person has said Erin andrews .
She had me arrested once just outside her hotel room... She supposedly heard some fapping noises, and claimed that I was peaking in her peephole. All I wanted was a pair of her used undies...:shrug_n:

She had me arrested once just outside her hotel room... She supposedly heard some fapping noises, and claimed that I was peaking in her peephole. All I wanted was a pair of her used undies...:shrug_n:
Ebay

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I was at work and had limited time to peruse them interwebby things to satiate your ocular needs.

Mea culpa

jh-jennyblue2.jpg

jennynfl.jpg

davis_dell_spts[1].jpg

3d5f6f52866e63ae9999dd2e890fe84e.jpg

Many more here
Well done sir, well done

Back