Smith spat at Brady

patsman1973

Reaction score
Hiding somewhere deep inside Ocho-Cinco's playbook
Website
www.ukpatriots.com
Sorry- i don't have a link for this, but maybe someone can find one?

I've just watched Sky TV's NFL weekly review show- which features NFL Films highlights of the last weekend's games &
wanna know why Brady went balistic at Smith following the TD...?:confused:

Smith was "gobby" in more ways than one...it wasn't just his talk....

From a field level camera, taken behind the end-zone it show's after the Pat's first TD, Brady was smiling at smith, giving him a little reminder about his guarentee, then Smith spat in Brady's face causing the eruption from Tom... :eek:

dirty sod.....

I guess that's why the Pats went after him big-time - to :4321: the gobchucking loser....

I hope the league see this & fine/suspend him...

..then again suspending him will probably help the Steelers... :D

the proof was on Sky sports- I can't find an internet link to it & my TV recorder isn't linked to the comp...

the clip was in slow motion, it was no blip...

Brady had said somthing, turned his head- then Smith spat...
Brady must've seen/heard it as he immediately spun his head back to Smith to give him a bollocking...the clip ended just as Tom started to shout & moved onto the next highlight...

They also said on the radio during the week that Smith was talking more trash to Brady when both teams were out for pregame warmups.

So, he "guaranteed" a win, then talked trash to the Best QB In NFL History, then possibly even spat at him.

All this from a 2nd year DB who apparently isn't even that good.

Sweeeeeeet!

On the TV tape you can see Brady running right past Smith when Smith turns his head towards him and appears to move his head causing Brady to turn and get in his face. I thought that Smith had said something to get Brady's attention. I can't see if any spit is involved though. I figured it was just talk.

can't you get ejected for that?

maybe that was smith's plan, get ejected before he gets embarrassed even more

The way Smith covered (or lack thereof), it was pretty much like he wasn't there anyway.

I'll need a video to believe it myself. Burden of proof lies on those willing to spread the word.

Right about now I just wouldn't be terribly shocked. But, that's just because I'm in a very pissy mood an don't give a damn, really. But, if it is true, then he should be fined. It is untrue, which it most likely is or it would have been all over the news all week, then... well, then nothing. Whatever.

This is a lie. Smith did NOT spit at Brady!

You could count on Brady making that known after the game or certainly in his weekly WEEI interview in which they discussed the incident. Brady never mentioned spit....don't you think he would have if it did happen, which it did not happen.

Lies :mad:

DrewWho on 12-15-2007 at 11:04 PM said:
This is a lie. Smith did NOT spit at Brady!

You could count on Brady making that known after the game or certainly in his weekly WEEI interview in which they discussed the incident. Brady never mentioned spit....don't you think he would have if it did happen, which it did not happen.

Lies :mad:
Settle down drewpy, the man is entitled to misinterpret a TV broadcast...unless you've seen the same broadcast from SkyTV and have a different interpretation? And why would Brady do a DeAngelo whine?

dred on 12-15-2007 at 06:12 PM said:
Whats the big deal?

I'd spit at Brady if he got within range of me too.

ROFL

Have you ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Spitting on someone is good luck. It keeps the devil away. :thumb:

yeah i would have to see proof myself... And i think had he spat in brady's face it would have been made alittle more public!

If he did spit at Brady, who could blame him?

I mean, if my team was absolutely owned by the Pats ever since Brady came into the league, yeah I think I would spit at him.:D

dred on 12-15-2007 at 06:12 PM said:
Whats the big deal?

I'd spit at Brady if he got within range of me too.

Don't lie.....

You'd swallow. ;) :D

Back