So I quit my job today......

Oh no......no McD's for me. You see, even though I'm unemployed, I do have standards. I have to actually LIKE the product I'm trying to sell. :)
Thats the best part! Two for the customer.... One,Two, three for me... Three for the customer...One, two, three, and four for me...:coffee:

Ahhh, restaurant biz... that explains a lot. Management or serving?

Oh, and good luck. Having just gone 3 months unemployed, I can vouch that it's not really fun if you have bills to pay. :)

Topper's Pizza. Awesome product, and their advertising caters to the smart asses....a winning combination!

Cool. Next time I'm in town I'll drop in and cause a scene. :thumb:

(i.e. if any employees or coworkers are on your hate list, I'll help you get them in trouble bwaaaaaahahahahahahahaha
"And then... *sniffle* he... *SOB* called me... *sniffle* a blanketass!")

Ahhh, restaurant biz... that explains a lot. Management or serving?

Oh, and good luck. Having just gone 3 months unemployed, I can vouch that it's not really fun if you have bills to pay. :)

Management in training. Heck one week has been bad enough.....I can't imagine being out for 3 months!

That's how I did it back when I used to run a brothell. :coffee:
:LOL: Ahh jeeze is that near Seattle? I remeber going to one and all the girls had lumps on the back of their head,talk funny, and were all bored out...(throwing hot down the hallway came to mind):coffee:

Management in training.

Workin' out at K-Mart, Manager Trainee
"$1.44 in housewares, aisle 3..."
I was putting up the Bic Pens when they opened up the door
and a stampede of crazy ladies knocked me to the floor...

Last week I was in Hardware
this week I'm in Shoes
I got the workin' down at K-Mart
Manager Trainee Blues...

etc... etc...

Workin' out at K-Mart, Manager Trainee
"$1.44 in housewares, aisle 3..."
I was putting up the Bic Pens when they opened up the door
and a stampede of crazy ladies knocked me to the floor...

Last week I was in Hardware
this week I'm in Shoes
I got the workin' down at K-Mart
Manager Trainee Blues...

etc... etc...
They stop doing bluelight specials didnt they? I remember years ago women having outright brawls hoping to save a few bucks on a necklace or something...

Customer Service was never really my thing. During the holiday season, I'd be working back in my Sporting Goods/Automotive Department, leaving the customers alone, maybe taking turns grabbing catnaps in the catwalk, etc... when suddenly, due to some absenses of others, I had to work the Customer Service Desk up front. Argh...

So, I standing there, minding my own business, when this woman walks up with a cart full of bags of stuff she bought, holding an ad from the paper. She proceeds to tell me that teh cashier didn't give her teh sale price on any of the items she bought, and starts flipping me crap about it...

So, I asked her for the ad, I'm looking at it. Then it hits me, and I look at teh date. It was an older ad from afew weeks prior. So, I calmly explain to her the reason she didn't get the sale price, show her the dates on teh ad etc... when she starts yelling, "I DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM ENFIELD TO GET THESE SALE PRICES! NOW DO IT!!!!"

I never even let my mother talk to me like that, let alone some stranger... So, I yelled back, "DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO ****ING STUPID TO CHECK THE DATES BEFORE YOU DRIVE 50 MILES YOU STUPID COW!!!!!!"

Does that count as quiting?

Customer Service was never really my thing. During the holiday season, I'd be working back in my Sporting Goods/Automotive Department, leaving the customers alone, maybe taking turns grabbing catnaps in the catwalk, etc... when suddenly, due to some absenses of others, I had to work the Customer Service Desk up front. Argh...

So, I standing there, minding my own business, when this woman walks up with a cart full of bags of stuff she bought, holding an ad from the paper. She proceeds to tell me that teh cashier didn't give her teh sale price on any of the items she bought, and starts flipping me crap about it...

So, I asked her for the ad, I'm looking at it. Then it hits me, and I look at teh date. It was an older ad from afew weeks prior. So, I calmly explain to her the reason she didn't get the sale price, show her the dates on teh ad etc... when she starts yelling, "I DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM ENFIELD TO GET THESE SALE PRICES! NOW DO IT!!!!"

I never even let my mother talk to me like that, let alone some stranger... So, I yelled back, "DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO ****ING STUPID TO CHECK THE DATES BEFORE YOU DRIVE 50 MILES YOU STUPID COW!!!!!!"

Does that count as quiting?
If I were manager I would have given you employee of the month...:coffee:

I worked for Kmart in the early 90's and when I applied I put down sporting and auto department,but they originally made me part of the stocking crew...My supervisor a fvcking dink...For some reason he didn't like me and was purposely trying to get under my skin... Well back then I was a knuckle dragger and my social skills we non existent.(perfect canidate for anger management) I actually went to a therapist and asked for advice. I told the therapist that I am going to hurt him reaaaalll bad and he said I need to tell him how I felt in a calm manner...I said I would try, and the following day my stuporvisor (bad spelling intended) decided to be an even bigger dick by insulting me really bad... I started to shake with anger and I calmly pulled him to the side and told him " I want to hurt you real bad and that you really need to stop"... He obviously could see the seriousness in my face and he said" Hey man no problem I'm just having a little fun at your expense.." I said" Well if you keep doing it you might end up in critical condition at the local hospital because I'm going to rip your fvcking arms off and beat you with them!" The next day I got promoted to sporting goods and two weeks later I got employee of the month... True story!

I worked for Kmart in the early 90's and when I applied I put down sporting and auto department,but they originally made me part of the stocking crew...My supervisor a fvcking dink...For some reason he didn't like me and was purposely trying to get under my skin... Well back then I was a knuckle dragger and my social skills we non existent.(perfect canidate for anger management) I actually went to a therapist and asked for advice. I told the therapist that I am going to hurt him reaaaalll bad and he said I need to tell him how I felt in a calm manner...I said I would try, and the following day my stuporvisor (bad spelling intended) decided to be an even bigger dick by insulting me really bad... I started to shake with anger and I calmly pulled him to the side and told him " I want to hurt you real bad and that you really need to stop"... He obviously could see the seriousness in my face and he said" Hey man no problem I'm just having a little fun at your expense.." I said" Well if you keep doing it you might end up in critical condition at the local hospital because I'm going to rip your fvcking arms off and beat you with them!" The next day I got promoted to sporting goods and two weeks later I got employee of the month... True story!

Niiiiice. As a teenager, I also worked at an IGA and had a manager grab my by the front of my shirt and yell in my face over something really stupid. I told him, "You ever touch me with your filthy dick beater again, you'll be begging for death by the time I'm done with you..."

I used to be a little angry too. :coffee:

Back