So I quit my job today......

Niiiiice. As a teenager, I also worked at an IGA and had a manager grab my by the front of my shirt and yell in my face over something really stupid. I told him, ", you'll be begging for death by the time I'm done with you..."

I used to be a little angry too. :coffee:
:LOL: Did you notice after you started to use words instead of fists that it was easier to communicate...I know for me that day was a huge break through when it came to dealing with dickheads...I still have a few oopsies since then,but no one bats .1000:coffee:

My biggest oopsie I made the mistake going to work after argument with my Exwife that last all night.. I showed up two minutes late and the company was all gathered for the saftey meeting, and this guy I worked with sitting in his chair next to me yelled at me as I walked into the company trailer... I cuffed him in the back of the head like 3 times... Just realizing what I just did I immediattely walked into my bosses office and waited...

My boss stunned walks in and asked me why I struck my friend Eddie...LOL I told him about my lack of sleep, and what I went through, and that I was extremely sorry... I also apologized to my friend for striking him right then...My boss asked Eddie if I should get fired and he said no and he accepted my apology... That was ten years ago at a decomissioning project of a Nuclear power plant... Me and Eddie are still good buddies... (Note Eddie is sicker than me..)

:LOL: Did you notice after you started to use words instead of fists that it was easier to communicate...I know for me that day was a huge break through when it came to dealing with dickheads...I still have a few oopsies since then,but no one bats .1000:coffee:

My biggest oopsie I made the mistake going to work after argument with my Exwife that last all night.. I showed up two minutes late and the company was all gathered for the saftey meeting, and this guy I worked with sitting in his chair next to me yelled at me as I walked into the company trailer... I cuffed him in the back of the head like 3 times... Just realizing what I just did I immediattely walked into my bosses office and waited...

My boss stunned walks in and asked me why I struck my friend Eddie...LOL I told him about my lack of sleep, and what I went through, and that I was extremely sorry... I also apologized to my friend for striking him right then...My boss asked Eddie if I should get fired and he said no and he accepted my apology... That was ten years ago at a decomissioning project of a Nuclear power plant... Me and Eddie are still good buddies... (Note Eddie is sicker than me..)

You should have just told Eddie, "Hey, this is a safety meeting. Allow me to remind you how unsafe it is for you to PISS ME THE **** OFF! Got it?"

Because, as I have learned in life, it is always better to use words, and not physical attacks, to defuse situations such as that. :coffee:

you should have just told eddie, "hey, this is a safety meeting. Allow me to remind you how unsafe it is for you to piss me the **** off! Got it?"

because, as i have learned in life, it is always better to use words, and not physical attacks, to defuse situations such as that. :coffee:
rofl

I worked for Kmart in the early 90's and when I applied I put down sporting and auto department,but they originally made me part of the stocking crew...My supervisor a fvcking dink...For some reason he didn't like me and was purposely trying to get under my skin... Well back then I was a knuckle dragger and my social skills we non existent.(perfect canidate for anger management) I actually went to a therapist and asked for advice. I told the therapist that I am going to hurt him reaaaalll bad and he said I need to tell him how I felt in a calm manner...I said I would try, and the following day my stuporvisor (bad spelling intended) decided to be an even bigger dick by insulting me really bad... I started to shake with anger and I calmly pulled him to the side and told him " I want to hurt you real bad and that you really need to stop"... He obviously could see the seriousness in my face and he said" Hey man no problem I'm just having a little fun at your expense.." I said" Well if you keep doing it you might end up in critical condition at the local hospital because I'm going to rip your fvcking arms off and beat you with them!" The next day I got promoted to sporting goods and two weeks later I got employee of the month... True story!

Can you explain this part to me? ....I mean as apposed to?.... I think I may have missed most of your career here?......:shrug::jester:

Can you explain this part to me? ....I mean as apposed to?.... I think I may have missed most of your career here?......:shrug::jester:

Like myself, pig has grown up and moved on from settling disputes via fisticuffs and other tom foolery. As a more mature, yet sensitive, modern male specimen, he, like myself, now advocate the use of understanding, compassion, and other tools for the purposes of resolving disputes.

Back