So My Name Finally Popped......

PatsFanDan

Reaction score
12+ years and a move to NC later, my name finally gets hit on the waiting list. I don't know whether to celebrate or beat my head against the wall. But either way.....my ticket invoice is on its way. Now for the dilemma of deciding whether it's worth it to own season tickets while living in NC.

I'm in need of the "How to Succeed in Sales for Dummies" book. Because it's now time to convince the wife that we need to move back. :grovel:

Get them
Put them on the Patriots ticket exchange
Come up once or twice a year for a game

Get them
Put them on the Patriots ticket exchange
Come up once or twice a year for a game

That may very well end up being what I do.

Who on here has experience re-selling their tickets thru the Pats exchange and how has it worked out for you?

The problem is that the tickets don't always sell even on the ticket exchange. I put some up there during the 08 season and they didn't always sell so I ate the money on a couple of games I couldn't attend.

We got a call this year to upgrade our seats and I know a handful of people who got tix off the waiting list. My guess is people are dropping tickets pretty fast compared to previous years because of how outrageously expensive it is now.

What I would ask myself is this...

If I was only going to go to one or 2 games a year (even if I bought them at twice the face value) is it worth taking the whole package knowing I would have to go through the aggravation of unloading them? Especially with you being so far away, if you don't sell them you are going to have to either give them away for free (You eat the tickets) or not go to the game (You eat the tickets).

I'm in a similar spot on the season Ticket waiting list. I am wondering if it is worth the trouble of taking the Tix when my name gets called. I am leaning towards no.

I've been on the waiting list since 2001. Congrats on being called to the front of the line. Just when i thought it was time to start giving up hope on getting tickets, something like this happens.

Unless it has changed, they don't open up the ticket exchange for pre-season tickets. Prepare to eat those (or find a sap willing to pay full price to watch JAG's play)

FT and I would be good for buying a game or maybe two a year from you if that helps. :shrug:

Back