So when do we get rid of the snowflakes?

Alk

Reaction score
I'll bet a few here jumped in this thread half cocked thinking this was going to be a political post. 😂

But is there a certain date when they take down the snowflakes? Or are they holding out for that one more snow no matter what that groundhog said? Or are we just that one annoying neighbor that keeps up their Christmas decorations year round? Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are one of those people.

I figured it would have happened by now due to global warmi..... I mean warm weather.
Yep absolutely, it’s going to be 57 in NH this week go figure….global warning for sure.

~Dee~

I may want to add my DIL and friends went skiing one broke her wrist … the other had a torn Achilles, this past weekend. Hubby and I still ski and we’ll never mind …

Well, we're looking at a low of 18 here on Tuesday. 😬

74° today here, 30's by thursday, back to 60's by weekend. I like being able to be outside. Florida sounds good after experiencing south florida winter.

We are way below of our average snowfall. The ground is bare. I don't know if it's "that thing" or not. I can remember have an occasional winter like this in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, and 10's.
Maybe it was "that thing" during all those decades, I don't know. But if it means an early golf season, I'm all in favor of "that thing".

We are way below of our average snowfall. The ground is bare. I don't know if it's "that thing" or not. I can remember have an occasional winter like this in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, and 10's.
Maybe it was "that thing" during all those decades, I don't know. But if it means an early golf season, I'm all in favor of "that thing".
It means…

The weather.

Snowflakes stay until around mid-late April with the occasional May snow shower up here, it's gonna be a while still.

I'm not seeing the snowflakes today, so maybe the mods got the hint.
I like the effect, but by mid january or at least mid Feb it's time to move on.

69° in Southeast Michigan today. I cut out of work early and went tooling around in the Z4 with the top down and I didn't even have the heat on or the windows up. I had my hair blowing in the breeze!

LOL. I'm bald. No hair blowing.

14 here this morning. Can we bring back the snowflakes for a day? 😂

I'll bet a few here jumped in this thread half cocked thinking this was going to be a political post. 😂

But is there a certain date when they take down the snowflakes? Or are they holding out for that one more snow no matter what that groundhog said? Or are we just that one annoying neighbor that keeps up their Christmas decorations year round? Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are one of those people.

Believe it or not, I understand where you're coming from.

Not today, it's snowing like a beautiful madman here at the end of March in New Hampshire.

The weather will change to warmer. Its what it does.

I hope the mad men never do. Have you seen what's considered sane, the staus quo?

Long live the different, the mad.

As the Hatter said to Alice, "All the best people are mad".

Indeed.

6-10 inches forecast today. I would say 4 on the ground now with sleet or freezing in tne early evening before it stops.
My home golf couse opened yesterday. :D

Back